• empty, empty. gone, gone. •

-Daydreaming in the midst of the night-

    He was warm and comfortable. Their skin interacted and it created an abyss of infinite warmth in Hansol's heart. He gently twists his head towards Hansol, lips glued together and biting back a smile. Hansol grinned when their eyes met and the boy blushed. The boy gave up holding the little smile that already climbed its way up to the his lips. The boy quickly shifts his eyes to somewhere else, but he moves closer to Hansol and smirking, he laid his head on Hansol's left shoulder. Looking up at Hansol, the boy's lips moves and form words that gave Hansol the urge to kiss the boy, words that made Hansol remember everything nice and sweet and warm and fluffy about the red-haired chinese boy.

    But he forgot.

    Hansol forgot the taste of Minghao's lips. Hansol forgot the sound of Minghao's laugh. Hansol forgot the feels of Minghao's touch. Hansol forgot that memories also fade.

    He forgot that memories also forget.

-You brush my thoughts and sweep my sleep away-

    "Don't do this." Hansol's shaking voice desperately reached out to Minghao, "Why." The question came out more like a statement. A statement marking the end. Of Hansol's entire world.

    "I told you, Hansol, people change." Minghao's voice was flat, invisible, soundless.

    "Hao. I know you're different. Please." Hansol tried to look straight into the boy's eyes, and he hoped so much for the sparkles in the eyes of the boy. "Hao." But what met his eyes was the boredom and dullness and grayness in Minghao's eyes.

    "I'm really not. Just stop it, Hansol. Stop it. Stop expecting me to be your perfect little princess that dreams about unicorns everyday. I have emotions too. I have feelings other than happiness too. Just. Stop."

Tears. Hansol saw tears. Things are spinning around Hansol now. The air screams.

"Please don't."

"Hansol. Let's break up."

-There are plenty more times we'll miss anyways-

    Maybe that Romeo didn't really love Juliet. Maybe Minghao's smile didn't really flick Hansol's heartstrings. Maybe Hansol was just deeply blinded by love. Maybe Hansol didn't really love Minghao.

    But... Romeo did love Juliet, and Hansol did love Minghao.

    Did.

------------------- weeks later -----------------

"Good morning sir, how can I help you?" Hansol squeezes his mind, forcing it back to reality.

"Um," Hansol choked, his eyes were burning. His throat was dry. His skin was fevered. His mind was slient. Just like that day. That day when he lost everything.

"Sir?" He was being asked again, "Are you ok, sir?" And again.

"Do you need some water, sir?" And, once more.

Abruptly, everything he could hear is the chinese boy's voice. "You love me, right?... Are you sure that you love me?... Do you really really love me?" Somehow... These words sound vague, and harsh, and disgusting to Hansol. Hansol remembered the feeling of betrayal. Why was he betrayaled?

"Sir? Excuse me, sir?" He was being asked, for the, whatever many time.

"Betrayal," Hansol mumbled outloud, and somehow he felt less heavy.

"Sir." This time it wasn't a question, "Sir. Please take your order, there are other people behind you."

"A cup of iced vanilla latte with whipped cream and extra ice, please." Hansol mechanically ordered Minghao's favorite drink. The barista glared at Hansol oddly, but still writes his order down anyway.