• let me tell you a short story •

"Why are we here?" Seungkwan turned around and questioned Hansol, pointing to a small wooden cabin in front of him.

The cabin is your traditional oak wood cabin, with an average size and normal colors and a typical shape. Woods engulfing the cabin was very ordinary to Seungkwan, too. Tall oak trees surrounding the cabin closely, few strands of sunshine peaking through leaves, coloring the top of the cabin sunshine orange. Seungkwan could also hear the tranquil wind and feel the sense of warmth coming from the dried-leaves covered ground. Moss covered almost half of the cabin, fading the colors of the cabin away. Everything about the wooden cottage and anything surrounding seemed normal to Seungkwan.

"I wouldn't say that this place is 'amazing' or 'perfect' or 'beautiful'. Because it's 'normal'," Hansol spoke out Seungkwan's mind, walking through the crackling dried-leaves, "It has many details that turned out to be its flaws. That's why we're here."

Seungkwan followed Hansol closely, with a confused expression on his face. Hansol laughed at Seungkwan, "What if I'm some serial killer? Aren't you scared?"

"No," Seungkwan simply answers, "You're too handsome for a serial killer."

"Hm," Hansol chuckled, "you trust people too easily."

"You look like my celebrity crush," Seungkwan scrutinized Hansol.

"So you're only came with me because I look like your celebrity crush?" Hansol asked, jokingly shaking his head and shooting disappointing looks at Seungkwan.

"Yeah," Seungkwan scoffed, but chuckled a second later, "No... Your personality... it's interesting."

Seungkwan smiled. Hansol returned a chuckle.

"Do you want to hear a story?" Hansol asked, almost not directly towards Seungkwan.

Hansol opened the door, and it made some ugly sounds that only old doors make. Hansol lead Seungkwan in, and the inside of the cabin was actually surprisingly clean. Hansol gestured for Seungkwan to sit on a wooden chair. Seungkwan did, and Hansol sat next to him on an seemingly old table.

"Do you?" Hansol asked again, this time, specifically towards Seungkwan.

Seungkwan nodded, observing the place around him.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy who fell in love with a bunny. The bunny soon fell in love with the boy, too. The boy felt happy around the bunny, and he thought that the bunny felt the same way. The bunny did. The boy knows. But one day, the bunny started secretly loving another guy. So the bunny pretended that he was happy with the boy, but the truth is, he wasn't. The bunny soon broke up with the boy. And went to the guy," Hansol paused, the unreadable expression on his face stinged Seungkwan's heart, "Seungkwan, why do you think the bunny left the boy?"

Seungkwan swallowed and looked into Hansol's eyes, "Because he wasn't happy with the boy?" Seungkwan's answer came out as a weak question.

"No," Hansol said, "No, Seungkwan, but the boy didn't do anything wrong."

"Hansol, it's not the boy's fault," Seungkwan added, "The bunny wasn't happy with the boy because his heart was somewhere else."

A long silence filled in the cabin, suffocating Seungkwan. Love has never seemed so complicated to Seungkwan before. Seeing Hansol like this made his heart feel... weird.

Weird.

Weird?

"I feel bad for the boy," Seungkwan says.

"Because the bunny left him?" Hansol bitterly smile.

"No." Seungkwan answered.

"then... why?" Hansol asked.

"Because the boy shouldn't have loved the bunny." Seungkwan answered again.

"why?" Hansol breathlessly asked again.

"because the boy was too stupid for loving someone who makes him feel like shit everyday," Seungkwan says.

"Seungkwan..." Hansol mumbled.

"Hansol," Seungkwan stood up and walked closer to Hansol, "i think it's time for the story to end."

Hansol looked into Seungkwan's dark chocolate brown eyes that he sees as stars during cold nights. Hansol glances at Seungkwan's lips that softened Hansol's whole universe. Hansol thought of Seungkwan's angelic voice that hugged his whole body. And Hansol remembered Seungkwan's hug, that balmed him and told him that he's ok and things are fine.

Hansol smiled, and says, "maybe you're right, Seungkwan."

Seungkwan nodded his head and leaned in to kiss Hansol on his left cheek. The kiss felt warm and shy, but at the same time, filled with emotions.

Hansol blushed. Seungkwan blushed.

"uhm.." Seungkwan randomly started blathering nervously, "wait we're not gonna just stay here for a whole day right like we're gonna get some food right wait we should just get out of here by the way uhm why did we just step into a random cabin in the middle of a forest.."

"Seungkwan," Hansol chuckled and stopped the madly blushing Seungkwan, "Let's go to the theme park next to the beach, I've been there a few time before.. and we can get ice cream afterwards and... ugh, yeah."

Hansol was way more nervous than he thought. Seungkwan only nodded and opened the door to walk outside.

Hansol is still blushing. Seungkwan is still blushing, too.

【tbc...】

damn wattpad i had to rewrite this chapter 3 times thats why it took so long.. Sorry angels and thanks for reading bruhhh <3

the ending begins • verkwanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara