"It was Parad who took over his body and called himself the Genius Gamer M," Taiga states. "After that, Kuroto manipulated Zaizen Michihiko into removing him from Emu's body."

"So, the reason he wanted to be a doctor suddenly was?" Poppy asks.

"When Parad was separated from him, Emu returned to his original personality. He became soft spoken again," Hiiro explains, answering Poppy's question.

"If we defeat Parad, we will cure the Intern of his game disease," Taiga says, looking away.

"We can't go and do that!" I shout. "I love him but I refuse to lose him like that."

"We have to," Taiga tells me. "If we don't, Emu could die and this game will never end. We need it to end."

"Do it yourselves then. I refuse to kill the man of my dreams," I mutter out, pouting.

Taiga scoffs. "Miyuki, Nico, let's go."

"Alright."

~.~

"So much for having fun," Parad says. "The pests are here and so is my ex-girlfriend." Well, at least I'm not considered a pest to him.

"Are you Parad?" Hiiro asks.

"Hiiro, that is an obvious question," I tell him. "That is obviously him! I love and adore Parad and so I know what he sounds like the moment I hear him."

"You guys..." Emu tries getting off the ground. Remind me to hold him later and try to make him feel better about every single thing.

"M, Mighty Brothers XX is two persons in one," Parad states. "Right now we both share our genes and our memories." That is so what I wanted to know, Parad.

"I didn't want to know that much, Parad!" I shout and he looks over his shoulder, letting out a bit of a laugh. "I'm not joking by the way! I'm serious! I didn't want to know that!"

He turns his attention back to Emu. "Remember why you're still alive right now."

"I should have died back then."

"You should have but you didn't," Parad states.

"So...that is how it is," Taiga says.

"You took over the Intern and released his stress?" Hiiro asks and I look down. Well, I certainly remember that day very well.

"You see, M, I gave your life a continue," Parad tells Emu, stepping towards him. How lovely that he did that. He could have just let Emu die in order to get his complete form.

"No..." Emu shakes his head.

"My puzzle decides if you live or die," he replies. He twirls a bit and I roll my eyes. I don't get how I fell in love with such a childish man. "You don't have control over your own fate." He turns back to Emu.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Emu exclaims. Well, he didn't say that too loudly but it is loud enough for the rest of us to hear!

Parad chuckles. "Does that strike a chord? How about you show me that you can control your own fate then? If you don't beat me, M, you won't ever cure your game disease. Fight me, now."

"Fine, I will fight you!" Emu replies.

"You two, stop!" I shout. "You don't have to fight each other! This is pointless right now. We should be doing something else instead of this. We don't have time to do stupid things."

"Hey, Kara, can you shut up?" Parad asks me. "I promise I'll chat with you later after I deal with this and give you what you deserve."

"What I deserve? What do you mean by that?"