"You aren't? Why? I killed your husband."

"I know you did but that doesn't mean I'm over you instantly. You had your reasons, Parad. I know you do and I understand why you probably wanted him gone but that doesn't mean that was the only way. You could have sent him to jail."

"He shoved me into something and said I was a pawn!"

"I'm sorry that he did that to you but that doesn't mean you had to sentence him to death," I reply, tears filling my eyes. "It hurts to see something like that. I don't want to see someone kill you, Parad. I don't want to see you die at all and I didn't want to see him die either. I loved him so much and I love you so much..."

"Kara..."

I get on my tippy toes and press my lips against his, kissing him gently. It is just so natural to kiss him. I don't know why I want to keep doing that. Did I really have to end my relationship with him?

Parad pulls back a bit, looking me in the eyes. "Are you sure you want to be doing this, Kara?"

"Parad, I love you. I'm not here to get back with you but I want to be able to show you that I love you. I know one day we'll be together again," I answer. "You have to let me heal."

"Kuroto treated you like crap."

"I know he did but I still loved him. I don't know why I loved him but I did. I'm sorry...I shouldn't have kissed you."

"No, you shouldn't have but I don't mind it. I actually missed kissing you." He brings his hands to my face, touching my cheeks gently. "We may be enemies right now but that doesn't mean I want you dead. I may say that but do I truly want it? No."

"You're only saying that stuff because you're mad, right?"

"And because I want to end Serene."

"She's a part of me. You can't change that."

"I know I can't change that."

He leans in a bit, pressing his lips against mine a bit roughly. He moves his lips against mine, closing his eyes a bit. He is so beautiful like this. I can't take my eyes off his face.

I close my eyes and move closer to him. I don't care if I step on his feet. He sort of deserves that for murdering Kuroto in cold blood. He'll see how karma works in the future.

Parad removes his lips from mine and I open my eyes as he looks over the side. He moves downwards, placing his lips on my jaw. He kisses it gently, keeping his eyes probably to the side. Is he wondering if someone is going to walk in on us? I doubt they will.

"Can you tell me something?"

"What?"

"Poppy...is she brainwashed still?"

"Stop asking about her. I don't want to answer anything related to her. I only want to focus on you right now, Kara. Let's focus on us for the moment. We all know we're not going to have this kind of moment again for a long time." He's right, we're not.

"Alright, I'm sorry."

He kisses my jaw again and he moves his hands to my waist, pushing me back against the wall gently. He touches my hips gently, rubbing his hands against them in a circular motion. I've been wanting this for a while now since Kuroto passed away.

He removes his lips from my jaw and moves them down to my neck. He opens his mouth up a bit and runs his teeth along the skin there. I lean my head back, closing my eyes.

"You like that don't you? You always have liked that since that one time." He slides his tongue against my skin and I gasp. "You even like that, huh? What don't you like?"