❮Uno❯

follow me on instagram: @haads_0503

Karens POV

Another day of school was totally what I needed for my lazy ass. But at least it's Friday woop. I got up from my cozy bed to get ready for school. After getting ready I came downstairs to greet my mom and leave for school but she stopped me.

"Honey do you still talk to Felix"

"Not really. Why?"

"You guys used to be close. What happened?"

"People change mom"

And after replying with that I left. What's with the sudden question, it's been ages since we engaged a proper conversation. I was sitting on the bus as normal until I saw someone with a familiar face enter the bus. Oh it was Felix. There was so many seats empty so I thought he would choose to sit somewhere that is not next to me. But no.

The guy has to sit RIGHT next to me. Like why? We both know that we don't get along anymore. He started to break the awkward silence by talking to me.

"Long time no talk. How have you been?"

"I'm okay. You?"

"I'm fine"

And just like that we were already arrived at school. Felix was sitting on the right hand side so he had to stand up in order for me to get out as well. When we got out the bus he decided to talk to me again and people were giving us weird looks as we walked in. I was happy I talked to him again but I was also quite distant with him. Ever since he got into his habit on picking on other innocent people it has left a bad impression on me. He was always the nice kid when we were little but I don't know why he suddenly changed when he got into high school.

After he finished communicating with me, he ran off with his group of mean delinquents. Honestly I hate his group of friends so much. They bully loads of innocent people and it just makes me frustrated because why waste your time on beating people up? I sighed to myself whilst I made my entrance to first lesson. For some reason I heard people already spreading rumours. 

"Oh my god. He doesn't even talk to girls, why was he talking to her?"

"I bet you $30 they're dating"

"Ugh why her?"

"He looked happy talking to her. Yes I ship it"

When everyone realised that I came in, they all stopped and stared at me. I sat down on my normal seat. Mui tapped me from behind and whispered to me.

"They're spreading rumours about you and Felix. They all think you're dating him"

And at that exact moment a random girl from my class tapped my shoulder.

"Is it true that you and Felix are secretly dating? I'm just curious"

"No we were just talking"

She then walked away and started gossiping about the two of us to her friends. Felix came in late like usual and entered the classroom with his friends. It was obvious he already knew because when he looked at everyone gossiping about us he winked at me. 

His friends had their hands in their pockets and had lollipops in their mouths. They all suddenly came to sit next to me. They decided to talk to me

"Felix, I think imma have to steal your girl"

"Why didn't you introduce me to her any earlier?"

I was starting to get annoyed. But then Felix decided to step in.

"Leave her alone guys. You can tell she's annoyed"

Everyone was in shock. Felix has always agreed with his friends but today he was different. The guys were confused.

"Felix, what's wrong with you today?"

"Are you ill?"

He just shrugged. Then the teacher came in to start the lesson.