Chapter six - moved

"Why are you crying y-n" chanyeol spoke softly, I stoped crying and took a few deep breaths "I-I want to go home" I began crying again after saying these words, "maybe you should go chanyeol" Kai said in a soft yet bossy tone and with that I heard the the sound of gentle feet on the hard ground grow quieter with each step.

Following a few moments of silence Kai took a few steps closer, he leant down to me and wrapped his arms around me and picked me up with himself, I kept on crying just more softly but still kept my hands over my eyes so that the red puffiness wasn't visible to him.  

We been walking for five mor so minutes and I was still teary and my eyes covered by my hands , I heard him open a door with his foot, walk in and set my back on the floor with was now a much more comfortable carpet I took my hands away from my face and let the fall to my lap, I looked up to see Kai with his back to me and him looking in what seemed to be a closet. He turned back to face me and handed me folded t-shirt and said, "there is a bathroom over there where you can get showered and changed, you can wear this until I get you some of your own clothes and underwear, be quick because it's almost dinner time" saying this he kissed me on my head and quickly left, shutting the door behind him.