CHAPTER 18-Back to Normal

Nicole's Point of View

I woke up in Jeff's arms which makes a smile grew into my face."Hey Jeff,wake up!It's already 9:15 am"I said as I tapped his cheeks lightly.He finally open his eyes.(A/N:Just imagine that he has freakin' eyelids okay?)

"Good morning my NiNi"he said while smiling and kisses the tip of my nose which makes me giggle."Good morning too JeJe"I said and hugs him tightly.

"Hey,let's get up!I'm starving"I said and stands up."Heyyyy,get up!"I said and shakes him but he keep laying on the bed."I said get u---"I was about to yell when he pulls me...

Causing me to accidentally sit on his 'No No Spot'.My eyes immediately gets wider.

It makes me flinch when I feel that something's poking me down there and my eyes gets wider even more.

"J-Jeff!"I exclaimed but he immediately pinned me down and attacked my lips.In a second,I respond to his kisses...

I wrapped my arms in his neck to deepen the kiss and he also wrapped his hands around my body...

His hands travels under my shirt."I wouldn't mind"I said and removes my shirt leaving me with a bra and continue kissing him.

He starts to remove my bra,still not breaking the kiss.When he finally removed it...he starts to massage it which makes me moan in pleasure...

"Ahhh~"I moan as he continue massaging it.My hands also travel in his chiseled chest up to his abs...

His kisses went down to my neck,to my jaw,and to my breast,he starts to suck it like a baby."Ahhhhh~the heck ahhh~"I continue moaning while he continue sucking it...

He removes his shirt."Wear this NiNi,I don't want to continue this"he said and left...

And I was left there...

Catching my breath...

***

"Say ah~"I say and motioned him to open his mouth.He open it happily and I feeds him."Very gooood!"I said while smiling.

"NiNi,Ben asks me to come at the bar with them"he said while pouting."And so?"I said and raise my left eyebrow."Can I go with them?"he said while pouting."No way"I said and shake my head."Oh please???"he begged."Nopeee"I said still frowning.

"Please NiNi?I'll promise that I'll be a good boy there!Pleaseeee???"he said then pout and do the puppy eyes.Aish!I gave up!!!"Okay!"I said and crosses my arms."YEY!BYE NINI!I GOT TO GOO!!!"he said and runs away like a child.

Aish that man...