CHAPTER 17-Lovers Quarrel

Nicole's Point of View

I hate you JeJe!Explaining that 'Girlfriend' thingy was easy but why can't he just explain it?!Duh!It's too obvious that he's hiding something on me!

And I also wonder who is that freakin' girl who enters my house without any permission!Aaaaaaaaaaah!My brain was really messed up like shit!

I really wanna get rid of her!

I feel that my phone vibrates so I checked it...

From:Handsome Liu<3

Hey NiNi!Wanna go and hang out with me?:)

Awww,I think it's better to hang out with Liu than staying here in a house with a jerk like Jeff (-__-).At least I could forget about my problem for a while and enjoy Liu's accompany.

I went to the bathroom then take a quick bath and wear a simple black dress below the knees.I doesn't like to show off my skin whenever I dressed myself.

I texted Liu...

To:Handsome Liu<3

Okay!Wait for me at the coffee shop

When it finally sends,I put my phone on my purse and walks out of my room.

"Hey NiNi,where are you going?"the jerk beside me asked but I didn't pay attention at him."None of your business!If you wanna hang out with your 'GIRLFRIEND' then go!The hell as if I care!"I said and continue walking until I finally leave the house.

I hate both of theeeeem!!!

***

As of now,I'm currently waiting for Liu for about 30 minutes!Just what the heeeeck!!!I'm here to go out and forget about my problems and not to add another!

"NiNi!!!"I heard someone shouted which makes my eyes roll.I faced Liu who was currently catching his breath and when I was about to scold him but he stops me."I'm sorry NiNi for being late!The traffic was juat really heavy!"he explained.

His explanation makes me frown.Tsssss...I hope that Jeff could explain easily as that---aish,why am I thinking about him?!

"Okay"I said."By the way,your dress suits you"he said and smiles at me.It also makes me smile."Nah,let's go!I really wanna dig in!"I said and drags him somewhere.

Jeff's Point of View

Aish!I really hate myself for not explaining it immediately to her!I should explain it now but what?She just go out with someone without me knowing who is it!

I really hate Nina for doing that things to me and she even said that she's my Girlfriend?!I can't believe her!NiNi was my one and only Girlfriend!I cannot cheat on her!

Suddenly...

An idea pops into my mind...

I immediately get my phone and texted Liu...

To:Bro Liu

Hey Liu,are you with my NiNi?!

I placed my phone on my lap and waited for his reply...

Pleaaaaase...reply on it---

My phone immediately vibrates so I checked it...

From:Bro Liu

Yes she's with me,I think she's mad at you

Aish...maybe she's with Liu to forget about me and Nina for a while...

To:Bro Liu

Please wait for me,I need to fix things

After I send it,I immediately leaves the house...

Nicole's Point of View

"Hey Liu!Who's that you're keep texting at?"I asked Liu because he's not focusing on the movie and keeps texting.

"Nothing,just a friend of mine"he said and continue watching so I just shrugged my shoulders."Okay whatever"I said and continue eating my popcorn.

***

"That movie was freaking awesome!"I said happily and gives him a high five."I'm glad that you've liked it"he said and chuckles.

"NINIIIIII!!!"I heard someone yelled and my eyes automatically rolled."What do you---hey!"I yelled when he keeps dragging me away."I'll explain it!"he said so I look at Liu."Hey Liu!What are looking at?!Help meee!!!"I called for his help but he shook his head and left.

"Hey!Let go of me!!!"I yelled but he keeps dragging me until we reach the CR and he locks it."What is your problem?!"I asked him."Look,that girl is Nina!She.Is.Not.My.Girlfriend okay?!"he started."So what?!"I raise my left eyebrow."She likes me for a long time and keeps saying that she's my Girlfriend even though it's not!"he explained."Now what?"I said while still frowning."I'm sorry I hope you forgive me"he said while looking down.

"And.....that's what I want you to explain!As easy as that Jeff!"I said while smiling.Well,that's only what I wanna hear from him."Thanks"he said and hugs me tightly.