CHAPTER 16-Who is She?

Nicole's Point of View

"Hey JeJe!I think we should go for grocery!We're running out of stock"I said as I closed the cupboard."Then let's go?"he asked."But I think,we also run out of money"I said while closing my wallet."Here,I found it again but it's $10,000 this time"he said...

He handed me the money and I count it then looks at him."It's not just $10,000 Jeff,it's $15,000"I said as I put the money into my wallet."Wow,it's such a huge amount NiNi!"he amazingly said.

"Aish I don't care!Let's go!"I said as I drag him outside...

***

"Soy sauce check,vinegar check...hmm...I know I forgot something"I said as I scratched the back of my head.Ugh,I need to remember it!

"Here,I know you forgot to buy this"Jeff said as he put a pack of salt in the cart which makes me smile widely."Thanks JeJe!You're right,I've already forgot to buy that"I said to him."Anything for my baby"he said and kisses the corner of my lips.

"Hihi,stop being cheesy JeJe!"I said while chuckling and my cheeks heated up again."I just wanna show to my girl how much I love her"he said and wraps his hands around my waist."Aish stop it JeJe"I said while giggling and pinches his nose.

"What?There's nothing wrong with that right?"he said while pouting."Tsss,you look so stupid with that expression Jeff hahaha"I said ang pushes the cart to the counter."No,I look cute on that expression"he whines."Whatever"I said and pays the bill.

I handed him the paper bag."Just shut up and help carry the stocks okay will you?!"I said and roll my eyes."Ma'am!Yes!Ma'am!"he said salutes at me so I hit his head."Tsss,let's go"I said and walks away.

***

"Finally we're here!"I exclaimed when we're finally at home."I'll just park the car in the garage"he said so I went out of the car and let him park it.

I make my way to the door and when I finally opened it,my eyes widen in shock when I saw someone inside the house who's sitting in the couch."Who are you?!"I yelled which makes her looked at me.

She has a wide smile like Jeff...

Jeff's sister?---Oh,it's impossible!Jeff told me that Liu was his only sibling!

If she's not his sister...is she a friend of him?

"NINI!!!WHERE ARE YOU---"I heard Jeff yelled but he got cut off when he saw the girl on the couch.

The girl smiles widely then got up from the couch...

My eyes widen when he walks to Jeff and hugs him then gives him a peck on the cheek which makes my blood boil.

"HOW DARE YOU?!"I yelled angrily.Argh!I wanna kill that asshole right now!

"How dare who?Are you referring to me?!Duh!I can do that anytime BECAUSE I AM HIS GIRLFRIEND"she yelled and her last sentence makes me froze...

W-w-what?!Girlfriend?!

I immediately pushes her outside my house...

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"I yelled angrily and closes the door with a loud bang.

I immediately look at Jeff and my look turns into a glare."Hey Jeff!What is she talking about?!HUH?!WHAT IS THAT GIRLFRIEND THINGY?!"I yelled into his face.

"I-I don't know!"he said."Then explain it!"I yelled again."U-uh...a-ah..."he said while shuttering."Now you can't explain?!"I yelled again and walks away."H-hey!N-Nico---"I immediately cuts him off."DON'T TALK TO ME!!!"I yelled as I locked my room.