CHAPTER 14-STEAMY ONE

(A/N:Warning!!!A LITTLE BIT SPG GUYS!Just a little okay?)

Nicole's Point of View

"Hey JeJe!"I called him while pouting."What?"he asks while still facing his back on me which makes me even pout more."Are you mad at me?"I asked him."No,I'm just sleepy"he said as I heard him yawn.

"Will you please face me?Yah know,you're turning your back on me"I replied so he immediately faced me with his worried face."Aw,I'm sorry NiNi"he said and yawns again.I just nodded and moves closer to him then buried my face into his chest.

"Aww,NiNi wants to cuddle with me"he said while smiling like an idiot."It's not cuddling,it's called relaxing"I replied as I close my eyes...I just feel sleepy all of a sudden.I feel that he hugs me so I smile witjout any reason."Sleep tight NiNi"he said then kissed my forehead then I immediately travel into my dreamland...

***

I opened my eyes but I didn't saw Jeff beside me so I immediately sit on my bed.Hmm?Where is he?"Oh,you're finally awaked"I look behind me and I saw Jeff wearing his white jacket which he usually wear when doing his 'business'.

"Where are you going JeJe?Killing spree?"I asked him."Yeah"he answered and handed me a $5,000.I look at him in a confused way."Jeff?"I said so he look up at me."What?"he replied."Where did you get this $5,000 dollars?"I asked him."Ah!I get that on the top of your cabinet when I woke up,I wonder who gives you money weekly"he said with a puzzled expression.

"I also wonder but...I don't care about that"I said and rub my eyes."You know NiNi,you should be thankful to that person"he said."I don't care about that person!I can live by myself"I said and crosses my arms.

"But that person was all behind of your wealth NiNi,that person helps you in your needs"he explained."Yeah whatever,I wanna go with you"I said and yawns...

"But I was out for killing spree!Are you sure you wanna go?"he asked unsure."Yeah,I wanna see how good is your skills in killing"I said while smiling.He smiled back to me."Okay then,let's go"he said and intertwined our hands.

***

"So this is 'HER' house?"I asked him referring to the house in front of us.We are near the spooky forest."Yes!"he said while smiling.I furrowed my eyebrows."But this is the home of the one of my schoolmates"I explained but he just shrugged his shoulders."Whatever!Just watch how I would do it"he said and I just chuckle.

The victim he choose was one of my schoolmates and she lives alone far from the village."Now,I'll start sneaking"he said and I just mumble 'Okay' to him.

Actually that victim was one of my bullies in school...

And now...Jeff will pay her a visit!

Before I could begin sneaking,I heard a loud crash and a yell."KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"I immediately rush inside...

Once I was inside the house...

My nervousness fade into a anger when I saw HER on top of HIM!!!

And it I become REALLY mad when I also notice that she's only wearing her undies and she's trying to kiss Jeff...

"Hey hottie,I know you want me!"he said while still attempting to kiss him."Waaaaah!Help me NiNi!!!"Jeff yelled for help...

...

...

...

OKAY!I'M ON MY LIMITATION!

I immediately get the knife on the floor and stabs it on her back once which results on many blood stains on my body and also on Jeff's.She fell on floor lifeless.

When I turn my gaze into Jeff,I saw him grinning at me."What now?"I asked him."Come here baby"he said while grinning so I did.I sit his lap with my waist on his both side.

He keeps grinning at me...

...

Oh...

I get what he want...

I lean closer to him until I finally met his lips...

He kissed backand put his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss...

He finally put his tongue inside and I let him enter my mouth...

We explore each other's mouth...

His hands slides into my thighs as his kisses went down into my neck,putting some hickeys...

"J-Jeff"I said as I stopped him."U-uh...I don't want it to went far...let's go?"he asked.I just nodded and hugs him tightly...

***

As I said...

It won't go THAT far ;)