CHAPTER 4-Again

Nicole's Point of View

*Next Day*

I was just looking in the window of my room.Waiting for nothing.What?There's nothing to wait right?And inside this house was really REALLY boring.

I take a scoop of my favorite chocolate  flavored ice cream and eat it.Oh,today I make sure that I've already bought a stock of chocolate flavored ice cream.I don't want that to happen again.It was really...err...giving me goosebumps,you know.

It's already 4:30 pm.I need to cook for dinner so I can go to sleep early.I don't know why but,I really feel tired today.I don't wanna do anything.All I really wanna do is to eat this big container of chocolate flavored ice cream.

I stand up and went downstairs the go to the kitchen.For today,I'm chef Nicole hihi...

I open the refrigerator and look for some ingredients.Oh,my refrigerator was full of stock again.Oops,I'm not buying anything okay?I just saw it when I woke up and tadaaaa!!!My refrigerator was full of supplies and stocks.To tell you,my cabinet has also five thousand dollars again.OMG,I'm really curious about who was the one who's giving me all of these.I really wanna meet her in person.

I get the 2 piece of eggs and the mixture of pancake.Oh yeah,my dinner for today was only pancake even though I know it's for breakfast.Whatever,Pancake is one of my favorite food so nobody cares if I want it for my dinner.

I beaten the eggs and added the pancake mixture.I also add a small amount of water and mix it.Nom,nom...I'm really starving!I wanna taste it!

I cooked it for just few minutes and...TADAAAA!!!I'm done!I put some chocolate syrup on top of it and tasted it.MMMMMMMM!!!IT TASTES LIKE HEAVEN!!!I placed it on a serving plate and put a lot of chocolate syrup on top.

I immediately take a seat and begins to eat it.Nom,nom!!!I think these pancakes are not enough...

Should I make more?

***

After eating,I washes all the dishes.Ahhhh,I'm really full!I think I couldn't eat anymore!My tummy feels really heavy!

I take a seat after washing the dishes and watch some news...

'The serial killer kills 3 people again today' the reporter said.Tsk,that serial killer was always on the headline of the news.But the problem is,nobody knows who is that serial killer.'We're doing our best to arrest that serial killer' the police said.'Sir,do you have any idea where this serial killer could be?' the reporter asks the police.'Yeah because right now,this time,we're chasing him and I hope that we will catch that killer this time' the police said as I heard the loud bang of the main door.

I got shocked and immediately stand up from the couch."Who's there?"I asked and grab the kitchen knife beside me.Nobody answers me and all I've just heard was the sound of the crickets.I hold the knife tighter."I said who is there?"I repeat as I walk towards the main door.

It was closed so I open it slowly and when I opened it completely,I take a look at it and I didn't see anything.I turn around and I was about to go back to the couch when someone behind me covers my mouth and drag me to the living room."Don't you dare attempt to escape 'cause it's useless"the man said."Asdfghjkl"I was trying to speak but he's still covering my oh-so-precious-mouth.

My eyes gets wider when I heard the sirens of the police outside my house.OMG,what's happening?

*DING DONGGGG~~~*

I think it's the police.Ugh!What do they want from me?!I have nothing!Only myself.

He finally let go of me."Hey bastard!What do you want from me and why are those assholes were here?!"I said angrily but he did not answer and just stare at me."H-hey!I'm asking you!"I yelled at him."Please,don't tell them I'm here"he said while looking directly in my eyes.I did not answer him but I don't know why I say these things all of a sudden."Hide in my walk in closet and never show up until I told you okay?"I said and he nodded.I went on the main door and opens it revealing the police who looks pissed."Good Evening Ma'am"he said but I just ignore his greetings."What do you want?"I said to him."We're looking for some random serial killer,I just wanna ask if you saw something suspiciously?"he ask me.Oh yeah,I saw something REALLY suspicious."Nothing,can I continue eating my dinner now?"I said.OMG,what a liar,the truth is,I can't eat anymore.

"Oh I'm sorry but,can I check your house for a while?"he ask."Then,go ahead"I said and he went inside looking around.My eyes gets wider when he make his way to my room and enters it.What.The.Heck.

I immediately followed him and I saw him looking under my bed."Hey stop that,you look like an idiot who looks for a frog"I said so he immediately stand up when he saw me.

He turn around and stared at my closet.OMG,not that man.He was about to open it when I stopped him."Hey Sir,what are you doing?You wanna take a look at my undies?"I yells even though it's really embarrassing.He looks at me shyly."Oh,sorry,I think I should go"he said and leave immediately.I sighed in relief.

Wooooooh.....that was close!

"Thanks"he said as he came out from the closet."Now,you may leave my house"I said while pointing the door of my room but he just shake his head."No,I'll stay here"he said and lay down on my bed."WHAT?!NO YOU CA----"I yelled at him but he cuts me off by pointing me his knife with blood."Let me?Or you want to let me kill you?"he said that makes me shut my mouth.