CHAPTER 12-Confession

Nicole's Point of View

"Hey!Let go of me you bastard!"I yelled but he keep draging me to the car."No!"he said."Let me go!"I yelled again."I won't!Now,get in the car!"he said."I hate you Jeffrey!"I yelled into his face which makes him stop.

"Get in whether you like or not"he said darkly which makes me flinch and get in the car anyway.He just stay outside then suddenly,a teenager man came."Oh,look who's there!An ugly bastard---"he said referring to Jeff but Jeff didn't let him finished his words and immediately stabs him on the chest.

I just cover my mouth.He was stabbing him like an animal which makes me shake in terror.He really looks scary."Jeff stop that!"I said but I think he did not hear me cause he keep stabbing the man.

"JEFF!STOP IT!"I yelled which makes him look at me.He placed his knife on his pocket and get in the car and drives.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"I yelled but he just keep looking in the way."We'll talk later"he said calmly.I just shut my mouth but then my phone vibrates so I take a look at it.

From:Handsome Liu<3

Hey NiNi,thanks for the night!I hope you enjoyed it :)

I smiled and replied him...

To:Handsome Liu<3

I enjoyed it Liu,thanks for the night also!:)...I'm the one who's apologizing for your BROTHER'S mistake

After I send it,I put my phone in my pocket.

I was smiling but then I flinched when I saw Jeff looking at me seriously."H-hey!You're scaring me Jeff!"I said.Duh,he looks really creepy!Take note,he has blood stains in his clothes!"Why are you smiling?"he asked seriously."W-what?ah,nothing"I answered.

But then,he immediately grab my phone and put it in his pocket."Hey!What's your problem?!Give me that!!!"I said while pissed.He just rolled his eyes at me then stops the car and walks outside.

"What the?!"I exclaimed and walks outside the car and follows him...

"HEY JEFF!"I yelled."HEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"I yelled again but he just ignore me again."JEFFREY WOODS I'M TALKING TO YOU!"I yelled angrily but he just continue walking away.

I was getting really pissed so I get a rock which has a size of fist and throws it hardly in his head."HEY!"he yelled angrily but I just crossed my arms."I'M THE ONE WHO'S ASKING YOU JEFF!!!WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!"I yelled that makes him flinched but he furrows his eyebrows again.

"MY PROBLEM?!IT'S YOU NICOLE!"he yelled back which makes me flinch and at the same time,shocked."M-me?"I asked him."B-but why?"I added.

His face become soft but then,he looks away from me."J-Jeff,did I just do something wrong?"I said in a worried tone but he keeps looking away...

I hold his cheeks and makes him faced me."Jeff answer me please"I begged him.I don't want him to get angry at me if I don't know the reason why.

He looks directly into my eyes making my cheeks heated up,not again...

"C-cause I Love You NiNi"

...

...

...

...

...

Those words makes me froze and do nothing except looking at him in a shocked state...

But I'm not just shocked and having a cheeks which was burning up...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I also feel my heart was beating like a crazy...

I don't know why but I just know that I'm already smiling at him."JeJe..."I said while still smiling...

What the heck?!

Why do I smile like an idiot?!

I'm sorry but I just can't help it!

"JeJe..."I repeated again.Ugh!Why can't I find my words?!Why am I feeling like this?!Aish,this is crazy!

"What now?"he ask while smiling which makes my feeling even more intensed.Ow shit,stop it Jeff!I think I was going to melt!

I just chuckle and hold his both cheeks.Sorry JeJe,I couldn't find my words and this thing was the only one who's running on my mind.

I lean forward as I feel that he wrapped his arms around my waist.I also feel his warm breath.I closed my eyes and ready myself on what will happen next but suddenly...

"OMG!There's a live porn here!"

"Eeww!!!So disgusting!"

"Get a room idiots!"

I immediately pushes Jeff away from me.I look at the guys who have just arrived.It was Masky,Hoodie and Ticci Toby (A/N:Kyaaaaah!Slendy's Proxy!Those hotties! ( * __ * )

"Duh,don't do it on our workplace!"Masky exclaimed."She's a chic Jeff and you're not"Toby said while chuckling."Fuck you Toby!"Jeff hissed then all of them just laugh.

While I'm just looking down and blushing because of embarrassment that we've got...

"Let's go NiNi"Jeff said while smiling...

That makes my heart beats crazy once again...

"Right,let's go"I said and takes his hand...

***

Ugh this chapter was really written like a beginner (-__-)

I'm sorry for that...