CHAPTER 5-Jeff

Nicole's Point of View

"What comes in your stupid mind that you wanna stay here?"I ask him."None of your business"he said while still paying attention on the news.'Sir,did you find the serial killer?'the reporter asked the police who came here few hours ago.'Sad to say but,no'he said while shaking his head.'But why Sir?'the reporter ask.'He's a great hider but were still looking forward,I hope we'll catch him up soon'he said as the reporter nodded.'The serial killer was still not found and we still not have any lead in this case'she said as the SERIAL KILLER beside me turns off the TV.

"Hey bastard!Why did you turn it off?!Can't you see that I'm still watching?!"I yelled at him."Watching what?Watching how great what I've done?"he said while smiling from ear to ear."Is that what you call great?!What an asshole!"I said as I crossed my arms."Whatever just shut up and cook for me"he said."How dare yo---"I was about to complain when he pointed me his knife."Oh yeah yeah whatever"I said while rolling my eyes at him.

I went to the kitchen and find some ingredients for the food that I'll cook for this dumb."Hey,what's your name?Is it Bitch?"he said mockingly."What's your name also?Is it Stupid?"I said while smirking at him.Now,he looks pissed."It's Jeff"he said."I'm Jeff so don't you dare call me stupid"he added while glaring at me."Then I'll not call you Stupid if you don't call me bitch"I said while smiling from ear to ear to make him pissed even more.

"Okay fine but what's your name then?"he asked."Just call me Nicole okay?"I said and this fool nodded."Hey,can you cook it faster?"he said while looking at me."If you want to it this,then wait for it"I said while mixing the soup.He just groan."Hey stupi---"I said but he cuts me."It's.Jeff."he said in warning tone."Hey JEFF,can't you cook yourself?"I ask him.He just rolled his eyes."I'm not in the mood,so are you done?"he ask."Yeah,yeah whatever"I said and give him a bowl of soup.

He smells it first and look at me suspiciously."What if you put some poison here?"he said while glaring at me.I just rolled my eyes."I would like to but I didn't"I said.Duh,I don't have any poison here."If you do,I'll make sure that you'll be the first to die"he said and take a sip of the soup I've made.I look at his reaction but it was just blank.Is it not tastes good?"Hey,how does it tastes?"I ask him but he just stared at me.

It makes me smile when he take another sip.Should I take that as 'delicious'?"It's fine"he said and keep eating."Success"I said.It was an achievement for me to cook a delicious food because I'm terrible at cooking."Can I taste it?"I ask.I wanna taste the victory!But it makes me frown when he shook his head."Why?"I asked while still frowning.

He just keep eating.I stood up then get another spoon and tastes it."Errr...It's a little bit salty"I said but it tastes good.He nodded."Where will you sleep?"I asked him."Couch"he said having the last drop of the soup."I'm done"he said and stands up the walks away."Hey Jeff,where are you going?"I ask him."My job,I'll be back in few hours"he said as he went outside.

Tssss...you don't need to be back STUPID (-__-)