CHAPTER 7-Spending Time

Nicole's Point of View

It's already 7:30 am and I was in front of Jeff while he was eating his breakfast.He look at me confused."Hey Nicole,why are you so quite?"he ask while chewing his food.I didn't answer him and I just look down."I-is it because...of what you saw?"he asked.I immediately look at him and he was looking down on his food."Are you afraid of me?"he ask."No,there's nothing to be scared about"I said and smiles wider.He looks at me and glared."Nothing's scary about me?"he said while still glaring.I rolled my eyes."Tsss whatever,just finish your breakfast"I said then stand up and went to the living room and watch some random news.

'The serial killer kills again this time' the reporter said.They flashed the street near here."Hey what's the news about?"he said and sit beside me."Hey,are you the one who killed those people?"I ask him and he just nods.I only sighed."When did you kill those?"I ask him.He think for a while and finally answers me."Last night"he said while smiling.I just frown and hit his shoulder."Ouch!What was that for?!"he asked."If you wanna kill people,will you please go a little more far from my home?"I said.

He just chuckles."Whatever,I wanna watch some random movie"he said as he rest his back to the couch."You wanna go to the mall?"he asks."You have money?"I ask him but he just shake his head and I rolled my eyes."So you want me to treat you?"I said as his smile gets wider and nodded."Tssss,let's go"I said and walks out and he followed me.

***

"Horror movie?"I said to him while looking at the ticket he bought.He smile and nodded."It's great right?!"he said excitedly.I just fake my smile and nods.Even though I don't want to,I can't refuse...what if he stabs me right here?Aishhhh...

I buy some popcorn and drinks and we went inside the movie theater.We take the last seat and waited for about 30 minutes."What the fuck?!When will it start?!"he yelled causing some of the people look at him."Jeff,have a patience okay?"I said while chuckling.

"Oh,the movie starts"I said as the lights went off."Finally"I heard him say and starts to eat the popcorn...

Tsss...horror movies are REALLY BORING...

*After 10 minutes*

(0____0)!!!

I immediately covers my eyes.Oh God,the ghost appears!And his face has a lot of worms like---YUCK!!!SO DISGUSTING!!!"Hahahahaha!!!"I heard Jeff was laughing so I looked at him.He was watching the movie while laughing.

Oh.My.God.I just give him a weird look.Is he a crazy?I call him so he looked at me."What?"he ask while still laughing."Are you insane?It's a horror movie and not comedy"I said while still looking at him weirdly.

"I'm laughing because of the priceless reaction of that Girl!Hahahahaha"he said and laugh again.I just frown and shakes my head.He's really insane.

***

"That movie was fun!"he said and claps.I just look at him while frowning."Jeff,maybe you're crazy you know?You supposed to be scared and not laughing!"I said but he just look at me and moves his face closer to mine."What?Are you scared?"he asked while smiling that makes me pissed."I'm not!You know what?I'm disgusted and not scared!"I yelled into his face.

His smile gets wider."Oh...NiNi was scared!"he said and claps."NiNi?What the heck is that?!"I said. while my eyebrows furrows."Hmmm...let's say that it's your nickname from now on"he said while smiling...

WHAT?!