CHAPTER 13-Date

Nicole's Point of View

I feel the sunlight's heat on my face that makes me awaken from my dream land.I'm still sleepy so I buried my face on my fluffy pillow.I really hate sunlight,it always disturbed me from sleeping tightly.

"NiNi!Wake up!!!"I heard a yell from the door as I heard a continuous knocks.I walk to the door while half awake and opens it."What now?"I ask while rubbing my eyes who still wants to shut.

He just smile widely at me."Good Morning NiNi!!!"he greeted happily but I just stared at him sleepily."Ugh,JeJe let me sleep a little bit more"I said while closing my eyes but he drags me."No!NiNi,go now and eat your breakfast then take a bath NOW"he ordered but my eyebrows furrowed.Eh?Is he in a hurry?I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the dining room to eat anyways.

***

"What comes in your stupid mind JeJe?Where are we going?"I asked him while he's buckling my seatbelt."We'll go on a date today!"he said while grinning."Eh?!"I said while having a poker face.He just smile at me."Yes NiNi"he said and pinches my cheeks as it burns up again.

He starts to drive."Uhm...where are we going?"I asked him while checking out my phone."On the park"he said."Eh?It was just three blocks away only right?Why are we evev use the car?"I asked him."Well,I just don't want that my NiNi gets tired of walking"he said cheesy.I just smile sarcastically."Whatever"I said and rolls my eyes on him.

"Oh!We're here NiNi!"he said and unbuckles his seatbelt so I did then he went outside to open the door for me."Wow?Gentleman?Really?"I mockingly said at him so he just pout."Tssss whatever NiNi!Let's just go"he said then intertwined his hands with mine.

*Thud.thud.thud.thud.thud.thud.thudthud*

Here it comes again...

I look around then I saw a ice cream stand few steps away from us.I let go of his hand and immediately run to the ice cream stand to look at the flavors which was available."Ooooh!!!Chocolate was available!!!"I excitedly said and claps softly.

I turn around and I saw Jeff was still standing on where I leave him while frowning so I chuckle a bit and walk towards him.I hold his hand which makes him flinched."Hey JeJe,let's go!"I said but he just look shocked."E-eh..."he said while shuttering and blushing that makes me laugh."Aww you're so cute JeJe!"I exclaimed and drags him to the ice cream stand.

"Uhm...4 scoops of chocolate flavored ice cream please!"I said to the ice cream vendor so he just smile and nodded."Here are 2 scoops for a beautiful lady and handsome man"he said happily but I just laugh then pay and thanked him."Here"I handed him the cup of ice cream and he immediately takes it.

We take a seat at the bench and rests for a while.After a few minutes of silence,I decided to break it."Why'd you like me?"I asked all of a sudden."I LOVE everything about you"he answered...

Which makes my heart skips a beat...

"NiNi..."he said so I look at him with a questioned face."Hmm???"I hummed in response yhen my eyes widens...

He kneels on the grass and pulled out a beautiful plain gold ring."J-Jeff---"I started but he didn't let me finish my sentence...

"NiNi,I know that I can't be the best man that you knew but...I'll do my best to be the BEST for you..."

"J-Jeff..."

"But please,let me prove it to you NiNi...Can you please be my Girlfriend?"

He asked that makes me froze on whatever my position is."U-uh N-NiNi..."he started but I didn't let him finished his words and I hugged him tightly...

"Then prove it to me"I said while smiling as I feel him hugs me back...

"Thank you NiNi...You'll see..."

Someone's Point of View

No...

...

...

You'll never see that...