First Dates

Y/N's P.O.V

Hearing a knock at the door I put on my jeans and ran downstairs. Opening it I saw my date for the day Shawn!

"Hey! Come on in! I'll be ready in a few minutes" I said.

Running back up the stairs I grabbed my purse and pulled on my sneakers.

Coming back down I met Shawn and we left.

"So I hope you don't mind but we're going to the zoo?" he said.

"that sounds great!" I smiled at him.

The car ride was only a little bit awkward. We talked a bit here and there.

Once we arrived we walked to the gates and Shawn payed for both of our admissions.

"Thank-you! You didn't have to do that!" I said.

"It's no problem!" he told me.

I smiled.

We started walking around the zoo and it was a little chilly out but I didn't mind. Shawn was walking so close next to me, his heat was radiating off of him and towards me.

Once we were almost done walking around the zoo we came to the red panda exhibit. I was so excited, running over towards the glass I just admired their beautiful fur. They were so freaking adorable.

Shawn just stood back a little. I could tell he was looking at me and not the pandas. I smiled to myself and turned to look at him.

"Your so cute" I blurted.

"Thanks!" he laughed.

He grabbed my hand and led me over to the exit. Walking to his vehicle we both got in and he started driving.

"Where are we headed now?" I asked.

"Wendy's?" he laughed. "i'm hungry"

"ok!"

Your first date with Shawn went better than expected and you had many more dates after that one.

______________________________________________________

Sorry this is so bad lol i'm tired haha