I do

Y/N's P.O.V

Hearing the music I started to get nervous all over again. I had just calmed myself down but here came the nerves again.

Shawn's P.O.V

Fixing my suit jacket for about the hundredth time in the last five minutes, I heard the music start. Looking up the doors opened and out walked Y/N's little niece as the flower girl.

The rest of the people were walking down the isle but I couldn't focus on any of them. All I could focus on was Y/N and how stunning she was.

Watching her walk down the isle I lost all my nerves and worry. She's the one for me, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Y/N's P.O.V

Walking down the isle I saw Shawn and it made me instantly lose all my nerves.
Finally reaching him we intertwined our hands.

"Hey Babe!" Shawn said.

"Hey yourself!" I laughed.

Listening to the priest everyone else just disappeared. It was just me and Shawn.

Finally the priest said the words I had waited so long to hear.

Shawn's P.O.V

Finally the words were said.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Grabbing Y/N and pulling her closer to me I kissed her. In front of all our family and friends.

"Finally babe! I finally get to call you Mrs. Mendes. My beautiful wife."

"Yay! I'm so happy your mine Mr. Mendes!"

I picked Y/N up and carried her out of the church. We were finally getting to live our happily ever after!

___________________________

Hey what's up hello!