Desperate Housewives?

So Just a little thing this chapter is based around desperate housewives hence the title! 😂 (don't judge it's my favourite show atm )

Y/N's P.O.V

When I woke up this morning I remembered I was suppose to have an afternoon hangout with the neighbour ladies. We had become closer than any neighbours  should be over the years, we did anything and everything together.

Walking into the kitchen I saw Shawn making us breakfast. Walking up behind him I wrapped my arms around his waste.

"morning baby" I said leaning your head on his back.

"Good Morning Y/N! How was your sleep?" he asked.

"It was pretty good! How about yours? Do you need help with anything?" I asked him.

"that's good!" he said flipping the pancake. "and mine was great! If you want you can set the table?"

"Sure thing!" I said walking away.

"Are you still having your afternoon hangout with the ladies?" he asked putting air quotes around hangout.

Shawn knew the only reason we hung out in the middle of the day was so we could day drink.

"Yes we are! Why do you ask?"

"Well me and some of the guys were going to play a round of golf in about two hours"

"oh! That's fun!" I said while setting the plates down.

Shawn came over with the plate of pancakes while I set the syrup and butter down. We ate in silence. When we were finished we both grabbed our plates and cleaned the table off.

"Ok! I have to go get ready, don't have to much fun this afternoon!" Shawn said.

I laughed.

"You got it!"

Following Shawn to the bedroom I started getting ready with him. Watching him as he was brushing his teeth I smiled. He was so cute.

When we were both done getting ready we both headed out of the house. Once we were on the front porch Shawn locked the door behind you.

"Have a good day babe! I'll see you later!" He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks! You have a good day to! I love you" I said hugging him.

"Love you to Y/N"

Watching him walk away I saw him get into the car with Tom. Waving to both of them as they drove away I walked over to Susan's house.

Meeting up with Lynette, Bri, and Gabby we all walked over to Susan's house.

"So Y/N! Anything exciting happen lately?" Lynette asked.

"not really? The same old usual stuff. How about you guys?"

"Same old same old" Bri said.

"Don't look now keep your heads down and run"

Looking over I saw the neighbourhood gossiper Edie. Anything she heard was always spread around the neighbours even if it was second hand information. Looking at her she started waving at you guys.

"Guys we need to run faster" I said.

"Right! Keep running ladies" Lynette said.

Running towards Susan's house we had made it. Not waiting for her to open her own door we just all piled into the house and locked the door.

"Wow and hello to you guys as well? You couldn't have waited for a few minutes?" Susan asked.

"No not really. Edie was outside" Bri told Susan.

We all just laughed and went to go sit at the kitchen table so we could start drinking.

"So Y/N how are things with Shawn! We were expecting to see you guys at that party last weekend" Gabby asked.

"Right! Well we're doing really great actually! And we were going to go the party but we uh got a little distracted? You know how it is!" I said.

"Yes, yes we do!" Lynette said while wiggling her eyebrows.

We all just laughed and carried on like that for the rest of the afternoon.

Later when we were almost done our third bottle of wine the boys came back home. They all looked at us and just sighed, knowing we were probably all a little tipsy.

"Should we call it a night?" Bri asked.

"Sure!" I agreed with everyone else.

After saying goodbye to everyone me and Shawn left to hear back to our own house.

"So? How was golf?"

"It was really fun actually! How was your afternoon?"

"It was quite entertaining!"

"That's good i'm g-"

Hearing a awfully loud bang I looked at Shawn and saw him falling to the sidewalk. What the hell.

Screaming out for anyone to help I watched everyone start emerging from their houses. Lynette was on the phone hopefully with 911.

"Help! Please help me. Shawn's been shot" I wailed.

"Help is on the way. Don't worry Y/N they will be here soon" Bri said.

I couldn't help but not believe her. I  was holding my hands over Shawn's bullet hole but it was hard to see in the dark.

"Your going to be ok baby. I promise everything is going to be fine" I said him.

"Y/N" he said his voice hoarse. "I love you ok? No matter what happens you were my one true love."

I watched his eyes shut and his breathing slow. Looking up to the sky I just screamed. I had just lost the love of my life.

Shooting up from my pillow I looked around my room and saw the clock. It read 1:45 am.

Holy crap.

Rolling over I scooted myself to the cold side of my bed and tried to fall asleep again.

What a messed up dream.

I don't even like Shawn Mendes.

______________________________________________________

OMG THAT ENDING IM A HORRIBLE PERSON IM SORRY 😂