He Broke me.

Shawn's P.O.V

Quietly sitting in my house I was just watching some movies all day. It was pretty late, probably around one in the morning.

Half way into watching Annabelle I heard a knock at the door. I was a little paranoid so I waited until I heard it again. Getting up I looked out the window and saw Y/N standing there.

Opening the door I looked at her. She had her head in her hands and her hoodie sleeves were pulled over her hands.

"Y/N what happened?"

"He broke my heart Shawn"

Pulling her into the house I closed the door and she just sunk down onto the floor. I watched as her sobs shook her whole body. Picking her up I carried her to my room. 

"You can tell me when your ready. I just want to know what he did to you and why he did it" I said.

"Well he said he didn't love me any more and that he'd been seeing someone else already" she cried.

"You stay here and get some sleep ok? I'll be right back"

"Shawn! Where are you going?"

"I'll be back ok. Just don't worry"

Watching her lie down I closed the door behind me and headed to Y/EX/N

Y/N P.O.V

I hope Shawn wasn't going to do anything that he was going to regret. Feeling my eye lids getting heavier I was trying not to close them but it was impossible.

Feeling the bed sink close to where I was I opened my eyes. Looking over I saw Shawn. 

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 9:30"

Well at least I fell asleep.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"I guess so. Where did you go last night?"

"I uh just had to pick up a few things! No big deal"

"ok. Where are these things?"

"Right here!"

He pulled out reese's pieces and sour patch kids.

"How did you know!"

"Well I have known you for a while! I thought they might help get your mind off things!"

"Thank-you so much Shawn that means a lot!" I smiled.

Shawn's P.O.V

I'm glad I could make Y/N happy but if she ever found out where I actually went last night I don't think she would be able to forgive me. She hates when I get into fights.

______________________________________________________

All I have to say is boys suck shit 😭☺️