Prologue part 2

A/N: Heres the second part of the Prologue. Enjoy!

***************************

*Ssundee or Ian's POV*

I step into the hallway and see the girl from outside carrying 3 boxes that looked ready to fall and I could tell she was struggling to keep them balanced. I acted as though I was just going to walk by when one of the boxes fell. I caught it and looked at her. She relaxed when she saw I caught it and that it didn't hit the ground.

"Thank you," she said.

"No problem." I replied. "Need some help?"

She nods and we hear a voice come from over by the stairs. "Mia, everything ok?"

"Yea dad, I got it!" She calls back.

"Ok!"

She smiles and rolls her eyes jokingly and I let out a little smile.

"What apartment are you in?" She asked.

"B4." I reply

"I'm in B5, guess we're neighbors."

I notice she's really shy and talks with a soft and quiet voice. I'm probably not much better though I'm kinda shy when I meet new people but once I get to know them I'm a lot how I am when I'm recording.

She sets her boxes down and opens up the door to her apartment. I hear footsteps coming from down the hall and I see her mom and dad carrying a love seat down the hall. They set it down and her dad looks at me. He has a very intimidating look about him that says not to mess with him or his patience and I feel myself freeze and butterflies start forming in my stomach. I set the box I caught down.

"Uh, hi," I say quickly. "I was coming down the hall and I saw she had three boxes, and she dropped one and I caught it..." I sounded like an idiot but I was nervous.

Her dad chuckles. Okay, so he has a good sense of humor, thats good to know. "Relax son, I'm not going to eat you." He said.

I felt some of the butterflies start to go away but others were still there. Still it was reassuring to know that he had a sense of humor and wasn't mad.

"Whats your name?" He asks.

"Ian. Ian Stapleton, I live in B4."

Her mom smiles. "We've barely moved in and already met a neighbor." She says.

I nod and wave. "Well, I'll let you guys get back to moving in. Nice meeting you." I say and I begin walking back to my apartment.

*Mia's POV*

I watch Ian walk back to his apartment. His voice sounded familiar. A bit different but familiar. I picked up my boxes and began carrying them inside to pick my room.

"He seems nice." I hear my mom say.

"Yeah. Shy but nice," my dad replies.

I pick the second room at the end of the hallway. My parents can have the master because there's two of them and one of me. My rooms walls are almost all white except for the one the bed is next to, that wall is a light pink. The carpet is a creme color and is nice and soft. There's a closet next to my door that has a fairly large amount of space. Alright. I tell myself. Lets get this over with. I set my things on my bed and begin unpacking.

~Time skip because moving sucks~

About an hour later I stand back and look at my almost finished room. My bed was made with purple sheets, a light pink fluffy blanket and a yellow comforter. My little minecraft pig and enderman plushies were sitting against my pillow. My dad had helped me set up my computer and computer desk in the corner of my room along with my recording equipment. Yep, recording equipment, I'm a youtuber. Not a very popular one, for I'd only started a few months ago. I'd gotten the idea from some other fairly new youtubers that I watched and were really funny. Also my friends and I thought it would be really fun. The most popular out of the group I watch was Skydoesminecraft or Adam. He yelled a lot when he'd play mini games with his friends and he always makes me laugh. Some of his friends are: Deadlox or Ty, TrueMU or Jason, BajanCanadian or Mitch, ASFJerome or Jerome, HuskeyMudkipz or Quentin and my favorite Ssundee. I forgot his real name though. They were all around my age and my friends and I loved their videos! My minecraft account is WolfkittenplaysMC. (This would be my minecraft account if I had one) Wait a second, Ssundee, thats who Ian sounds like! Thats funny, maybe he knows Ssundee or watches his videos. That'd be really cool, I'll ask him tomorrow maybe.