Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I smirked when I saw Bella pass Edward and watched as she lead him into the forest. Deep into the forest away from all these wretched humans. There, she'll confess her love for him!!

Ok, I wish. No. She'll tell him she knows what he is and he'll go on rampage trying to get her scared and run. But it won't work and she'll stay. Then they'll go into a position where it'll seem like their gonna kiss.

If I was watching the movie, I would have thrown things at the TV and yelled at both of them. But since this is real life, I just have to yell in my head and go to school.

Anyway, tomorrow, Edward will arrive with Bella and say that I'm going to hell thing and then she'll come over and meet all the Cullen's! Yay!

I hummed quietly as I practically skipped to my first period class. I had left Lilith with my 'sister' so she was fine as long as she stayed inside or in the back yard.

"So you know?" Alice asks as she and the others come into step next to me.

I tsk. "I know everything sweetie." I say briskly and smile.

She raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

I scoff. "Of course! And I'm going to be there for introductions when Bella arrives tomorrow. And Rose, try not to break the bowl. That's good salad your wasting and a nice bowl to." I smile and wave at their surprised expressions as I enter my first period class.

I'll have to remind Edward to tell Bella not to eat before she comes over.

"Miss Pretzel." My math teacher, Mr Grain says. I glare at the ground before glancing up and smiling slightly.

"Hello Mr G." I say as take my seat in the back.

This math class was so boring I spaced out all the time. He talked with a monotone voice and was old. Like really?! It's the first period for goddess sake! Make it fun! Wake us up! I'm luckily I'm even passing this ridiculous class.

Bella and Edward didn't arrive until later. I hadn't seen them until I arrived at lunch and walked over to the Cullen table.

"Hola amigos." I say and take my usual seat next to Jasper and Emmett.

"What's up dude?" Emmett asks as we fist punch.

I shrug. "Same lame, boring, and useless classes. Thank god I have art, PE, and study hall later." I say smirking at Emmett.

He smirked back and the others gave us confused looks.

Me and Emmett had loads of pranks rigged up in PE and study hall. So when our class got started with us in them, the pranks would go off and CABOOM!

To the principles office we go! Of course, with my awesome powers we get away with a free pass each time. Emmett didn't know or care how I did it. As long as we got away with it, it was priceless.

"You have got to be kidding me?! And you get away?" Edward demands reading Emmett's mind.

Emmett shrugs. "She's got that evil mind with some weird manipulation." Emmett says, sending the blame to me.

I glare at him. "Thanks. Throw me under the bus ya. Your just as guilty as me." I state and cross my arms.

"What are we missing here?" Jasper asks. Him, Alice, and Alec still looked confused.

"These crazy people set up pranks in the classes they have together at the end of the day and BAM! Principles office. I'm in their study hall so I've seen it multiple times." Rose says.

Alec glances at me. "Remind me never to try and prank her. I think it'd back fire badly and quickly." He says.

I smirk. "Got that right shorty." I then turn to Edward as something else dawns on me.

"Make sure Bella doesn't eat before you guys come over tomorrow. Italiano will be cooked no matter what you say." I say.

He looks at me in surprise for a moment before quickly wiping it away. "Should've known. Fine." He says and I smirk.

"Yes, you should have. You must always trust the great and wise one!" I say dramatically.

"Your not that old, Clare-Bear." Emmett says as everyone chuckles. I glare.

"Well, I am more wiser and could whoop your sorry ass." I state crossing my arms. He raises an eyebrow.

"I don't think so." He says slowly.

"Ahem, what did I say about doubting me?" I say. He sighs and grins.

"Alright, your on. When?" He asks and I ponder for a moment.

"How about after prom." I say. That would give us enough time to get through with this story and end it with a bang.

Then onto New moon. I am a genius.

"Are you sure? That's pretty far." He says and I look at him. "Right, never doubt the oracle. She know's best."

I smirk and pat his head. "You have learned well grasshopper."

"Are you sure?" Jasper asks and I turn to see him frowning. I nod and smile slightly.

"I came here for a reason. Bigger than you know. Live a little, you'll understand soon enough."