Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I pulled up into my drive and parked my truck and quickly hopped out. Thankful that no one tried to follow me.

I hurry inside and drop my backpack on the floor near the stairs. I shrug off my jacket and put it in my closet before looking at my arms. All up and down my arms was a long bunch of swirls, swirling around my arms meeting in the middle of my chest to make a small pentagram.

It also connected to large pentagram covering the top of my hands. The tattoos were as black as the black in my eyes and highlights in my hair.

Breaking my gaze from my tattoos I quickly grab five different colored candles and teleport myself outside. I walk to the middle of the little clearing in my back yard and stomp my foot on the ground, making a medium size pentagram grow from where my foot hit the ground and taking about 8ft in size.

I set four colored candles at the points-red, yellow, blue and green-for each of the elements and hold onto the purple one for spirit.

I go around clockwise calling each element to my circle by lighting each candle starting with air and going round till I come to the middle and call spirit.

"Spirit you are our soul and life, spirit I call you to my circle." I say and light the purple candle. I feel like all horrible life forces have disappeared and that I'm light and full. I set my candle down and speak.

"By each element; Earth, Fire, Water, and Spirit, I call you to give me strength and control my powers. By blood, I bound myself to my powers. For they are apart of me as they were my ancestors. Help me make it through this." I say.

Follow your heart daughter, came the silent voice of the goddess.

Ugh what does that mean? Go with a gut feeling and hope my heart makes the right choice? I hope so.

"Thank you goddess." I whisper and start releasing the elements, this time counterclockwise.

"Spirit thank you for coming, Merry meet, merry part and merry meet again." I say finishing.

I get rid of the candles and teleport myself to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Well, I guess I'll see if I can get me a date with the Cullen's so I can go to their house and explain-what I'm willing to. I'm not going tell them the future thou, just the simple stuff.

Getting a date shouldn't be to hard, Emmett likes me and telling them I know everything about them and what they are, I should really get a kick out of their expressions.

Oh ya, no Edward. Oh well, he can go judge someone who actually cares that they don't curse and don't want to se their La Push friends. Humph, me and him are going to have a long talk when he comes back.