Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's was silent between me and Jasper for the next two periods I had with him. I wasn't exactly sure what to say. I mean was I suppose to scream out, "OMG, YOUR MY FAVORITE TWILIGHT CHARACTER!! AHHHH!". Ya no, I'll pass thank you.

I figured since Jasper never asked me come to their house tomorrow Emmett would when I would see him in Gym next period.

I was sitting in art drawing. I finally figured out what I would do. Since it's not like the cover of the twilight books showed any of the characters faces I decided to combine them all together to make one really cool, mega, twilight portrait. I was so super sizing this and hanging it on my wall.

Though Jasper never spoke to me, I could feel him glance at me every so often when my skin tingled. Thou I sent him my curiosity he never said anything, just sent me boredness as if he was bored. Which is kinda weird.

The bell rang for six period and I hurriedly grabbed my stuff, with a quiet 'later' to Jasper, I hurried down the hall toward Gym.

Today's game was basketball and Emmett and me wiped the floor clean with their butts. As in we won and totally blew them away. It's always good to have a vampire or witch on your team.

We walked to study hall when Emmett asked me.

"Hey, would ya like to come over to our place and meet the rest of the family." I look at him and pretend to be confused.
"Our parents and we have another brother. What you thought we'd be living alone?" He jokes, grinning. I laugh and smile as we enter study hall.

Oh how I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

I didn't wait for my alarm again this morning as I hurried out of my room to do my morning routine.

In under ten minutes I was walking out of my house and driving down the road toward school.

I parked and hopped out grinning. I headed over to Bella.

"Boo!" I said. She jumped like five feet in the air and I could hear Emmett laughing across the lot.

"Oh my gosh, you scared the crap outta me." She says, talking a deep breath to slow down her heart. I give an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." I say. She smiles.

"It's alright." Once again I see Emmett waving me over.

"Uh I gotta go. Here's my number. Call me, we should hang sometime." I say give her a piece of paper with my number.

"Ok, later." She says.

I give her a small wave and head over toward the Cullen's. I pretend to give Emmett an annoyed look.

"What in the name of the goddess do you want Emmett Cullen?" I say, holding back a smile.

"Ow come on, what happened to best buddies?" He says. I look at him and smile.

"Your lucky I'm not saying your full name Cullen." I say mockingly. He snorts.

"You don't even know my full name." He says matter-of-factly. I grin evilly.

"Who says I don't?" I ask. He raises and eyebrow.

"What is it then?" He asks as the bell rings. I grin.

"Later McCarty." I say over my shoulder as I sprint into the school leaving the four shocked vampires behind.

I once again take a seat with the Cullen's with just a water.

"What's your middle name?" Emmett asks suddenly.

I practically chock on my water. After a few minutes I regain myself.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"What's your middle name?" He asks again. I narrow my eyes at him, not falling for it. But I never did think about a middle name.

"I....don't have one." I say. He looks at me shocked.

"What?" I roll my eyes.

"You heard me, your not deaf." I say.

"Oh, I've never met anyone without a middle name." He says. I shrug.
"You still coming later?" He ask hopefully. I nod and smile.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."