Chapter 7

Chapter 7

That night I stuck a spell over my tattoos so they would be covered and I wouldn't have to wear my jacket all day for the next year to school.

I was up the next morning before my alarm clock even went off and was ready for school. I was thrilled and very excited. I couldn't wait to get to school and go through my morning classes. Which I was hoping would go very quickly.

I quick hopped in my truck and speed to school. I had debated since last night whether I could just teleport to school. But made up my mind and went with my truck so I wouldn't have to make up a story.

I soon pulled into the parking lot and headed over to hang out with Bella since none other annoying kids were near her at the moment. Thank the goddess.

We chatted for awhile before the bell rang and we headed our separate ways to go to our classes.

I entered the cafeteria and got in line once again next to Bella. I grabbed just a water while we quickly chatted and waited to pay for our food. I soon payed for my food and went to go over to my usual empty table went something caught my eye.

I glanced over and saw Emmett waving me over, just where the whole school didn't catch him and with my great senses and eye sight I could catch him.

I hesitated for a minute before walking over and silently taking a seat next to Emmet and the other seat next to me empty.

"Hey Clary." Says Emmett smiling.

"Hey Emmett, what's up?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Nothing really. Just thought, ya know since you always sit alone and we're become good friends that you'd want to sit with your best buddy!" He says grinning. I laugh.

"I don't know dude, best buddies?" I ask raising my eyebrows jokingly.

"Aw come Clary, you know ya wanna be." He says. Jasper and Rose roll their eyes.

"She's never getting outta this one." Jasper mutters when he thinks I can't hear him.

I pretend to ponder on the thought.

"Wellllll........"I say.

"Oh, come Clary,please." He begs.

"Oh alright." I say, pretending to give up.

"Yes." He pumps his fist in the air, but not to high.

"Hi, I'm Alice!" Says a perky voice. I glance over to look at the-right now-black, spiky haired vampire giving me a bright smile.

"Hi Alice."

"Your Clary right?" She asks. Like she doesn't know.

"Ya, my full names Clarissa but I go by Clary." I say.

"Oh my, I never introduced my family! How horrible of me!" Says Emmett mocking horror and shock. I snicker.

"That was Alice." He says nodding her direction. "That's her boyfriend Alec." He says nodding at Alec. "Oh la, la." He says quietly to me. I laugh and Alec glares at him.

"Anyway this my girlfriend Rosalie but we call her Rose." He says nodding at her. I smile and nod at her. "And that's Jasper, Jazzy-man." He says nodding at Jasper. I nod.

"Are you getting anything from her?" Says Emmett at vampire speed to Jasper. Who shakes his slightly.

"Nope, just calm." He says in the same tone.

"Oh can't we invite her over?" Begs Emmett. Alec looks at him like he's nuts.

I pull out my book to pretend I'm not noticing this but still listen.

"Are you crazy? We could get exposed! She could figure us out!" Alec says.

"I think she already has." Say Jasper. All their heads turn towards him.

"What?!" Says Rosalie. If it hadn't been at vampire speed it would have been screeched. Jasper nods.

"I say we kill her." Says Alec. Jasper glares at him and the others look at Alec in shock.

"What! Hell no!" Says Emmett. "Lets just invite her over. Edward will be back tomorrow but won't be going back to school till Monday. Well be able to read her mind to see if she's lying."

"If he can read her mind." Mutters Jasper.

"Why not?" Demands Alec.

"He can't read Bella's mind so he might not be able to read Clary's genius!" Snaps Rose as she makes a small gesture toward me.

"Yes! So she's coming!" Says Emmett. He turns to me.
"Whatcha readin?" He asks.

I glance up pretending I hadn't heard a whole word while they had their little argument. I close my book and show him the cover.

"Witchcraft 101-Spells and Things." I say reading the cover. They all glance over slightly to see.

"You into the supernatural?" Asks Emmett. I nod.

"Yep, everyone thinks it's just crazy talk but actually you never know what a person is until you meet them." I say giving them a half smile. They quickly glance at each other.

"So you like believe in the crazy talk?" Emmett asks casually. I look at him hard.

"Of course I do, you should." I say. This male them pause and look at me, as in really look at me.

My blond and black hair, blue and black eyes, black shirt and shoes, really dark jeans, pentagram earrings and necklace, my black nails, and my serious non-kidding face.

Emmett swallows.

"You really take this stuff seriously don't you?" He ask. I nod.

"Like I said, you should know." The bell rings and I gather my things.
"I'll see you later." I say lightly. Me and Jasper head out of the classroom and to our afternoon classes.

Well that went well.