Chapter 3

Chapter 3

By the time lunch came, I was really sad. But excited. I hadn't had any of the Cullen's in the first three classes of the day. So technically I hadn't seen a single Cullen or Bella since I almost bumped into Jasper this morning.

What's the point in going to Forks high school if you don't have any of the Cullen's or Bella in any of your classes! Ya, pretty much none.

But, I still have four classes after lunch so I might get lucky. The only thing is, I know I won't have Edward or Bella in my next class because they both have biology. Where they meet for the first time!! Thou, it's not like Edward's actually going to say hi yet. He does that next week-sadly.

I take a seat at an empty lunch table, not far from where Bella's sitting and where the Cullen's will be sitting. I open my water and take a drink while I listen to the conversation that's starting up about the Cullen's as they walk through the door.

I finally get to see them in person!! And as vampires. Not human.

"Who are they?" Bella asks Angela and Jessica, looking over at the window.

"The Cullens." Angela says.

"They're, um, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago." Jessica says.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela says.

"Yeah 'cause they're all together, like TOGETHER together. Uh, the blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Jessica says.

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela says.

"Yeah, but they live together. It's weird-and, okay, the little dark-haired girl is Alice. She's REALLY weird, and, um, she's with Alec, the brown one who looks like he's in pain."Jessica says.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela says.

I tune them out for a minute. What. The. Hell?! Alice dropped Jasper for Alec Volituri! Alec from the Volituri!!!! Holy crap! Poor Jasper.

Wait, what if Jasper and Alice were never together? What if......forget that. What if never gets you anywhere. I know I messed things up coming here. It's obvious because Alice is with Alec. I came here to change certain things, meet certain people, and live the Twilight world. Not mess it up!

Oh well. Oh, and Angela you have no chance. I tune back into Bella and her friends conversation as Jasper then Edward comes in.

"Who are they?" Bella asks, her eyes trained more on Edward than Jasper.
Jessica follows her line of sight and smirks.

"That's Edward Cullen and his brother Jasper Hale. Both totally gorgeous but apparently no one here's good enough for them. Neither date so don't wast your time." Jessica says.

Bella turns back to the table and laughs lightly.

"Wasn't planning on it." She says and turns her head back to look at the Cullen's who are looking at her.

I can't help but smirk and watch the Cullen's. Bella might not be planning on it, but it's being planned for her.