Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I scowled at my dashboard as I headed to school. It was a sunny day, and sunny days equal no Cullen's. No Cullen's equal plain and boring day at high school. I couldn't wait for the weekend. It was a three day weekend so that meant sleepover with Bella Friday night, spend the day with her than hang out with the Cullen's for the next two days.
Ack, why can't the weekend come quicker, I mean it's only Wensday but geesh, boring! Now I could change the weather but it would mess up the town. Besides the Cullen's already planned on not coming since Alice saw it was going to be sunny and what not.

Ugh, I can't wait until schools over. You know, I haven't even thought of La Push once! I wonder what's happening down there, I wonder what would happen if I went down there. Hmmm, I'll have to maybe check that out, wasn't ever big on Jacob but hey! I have to meet everyone right? I'm here, it's just will I live to see everything?

I pulled into the parking lot an parked my truck next to Bella's and hopped out. She looked up and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey you want to go with me, Jess, and Angela to Seattle this weekend?" She asked. My smile faltered a bit. OMG!! I forgot all about Tyler's van and the field on Friday and this Saturday Bella's going to be saved by Edward!! Oh, I shouldn't go then. Damn!

"Clary, Clary, Clarissa Itzel!" Bella waved her hand in front of my face and gave me a concerned look. I gave her an apologetic look.
"Sorry, I can't. Maybe another time." I said as the bell rang and we hurried to class.
"Ok, later." Bella said sadly over her shoulder and gave me a small smile.

I sighed, I hated to disappoint her but if I'm there then it won't go exactly right, you know? Edward might not spill about being able to read minds and I'd ruin the mood.
But! I could be in the background watching everything! I also need to make sure Edwards there too, to save her. I'll just tell him when I go over after I leave Bella's.

Yep, I can't wait! I might even get some books from the book store Bella's going to go to! I love books and the closer to the action the better. After Edward leaves with Bella when he saves her, I could always play with the drunk guys a bit. Maybe make 'em even more crazy for a bit or something. Oh, like scare them even more.
Hehehe! I'm gonna have some fun. I grin happily as I enter the class room and sit down in the back with an empty seat next to me. All I had to do was wait, and maybe make time go a little faster. It's great to be a witch!

I drove happily over to Bella's house for our sleep over tonight. Ya, I did my time skip thing but whatever. They day would have been boring anyway, the field trip we had to go on from the movie was boorreiing! I skipped to that part for a few minutes before I skipped to now. Confusing but it's true.

I also watched Tyler's van almost hit Bella. And let me tell you, it was scary and I wasn't even the one almost to get hit! But still, it was something I'll never forget. It's also a main part in this story, when Bella starts to try and figure out Edward and then they get together and stuff and then live happily ever after!

I pull up to Bella's house and parked in her drive. I grab my bag and hop out and head up toward the door. Oh, I get to finally meet Charlie!! I reached the porch and knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes before I heard Bella call, "I'll get it dad!"
There was some shuffling before the door clicked, indicating it was being unlocked, and opened. Bella smiled brightly when she saw me.

"Hi Clary!" She says happily.
"Hi Bella!" I say just the same. She moves aside with a 'Come on in!' and I walk past her into her house. It's amazing, just like, ok is, her house from the movie or book which I'm technically in so, ya!

"Nice house." I muse. I then hear shuffling from the living room and turn a bit to see Charlie walk over.

"Who's this Bella?" He asks glancing at me than back at her. But I don't give her a chance to speak, I stick out my hand and smile.
"Clarissa Itzel, Charlie. But my friends call me Clary. Is it ok if I call you Charlie?" I ask as he takes my hand and shakes it.
"Nice to meet you Clarissa. Yes can call me Charlie." He gives a small smile and laughs slightly. "You know Itzel sounds like pretzel?" He asks. "Not to be rude thou!" He says quickly after realizing what he just asked. My smile doesn't falter.
"I know! Come on Bella!" I say happily as I grab Bella and make our way up stairs. Which I probably shouldn't have done since I'm not suppose to 'know' the house. But Bella didn't seem to make a big deal out of it, thou, I have an answer for almost everything if she did.

I couldn't wait, tonight was going to be so much fun. And tomorrow was going to be even better, the love story starts tomorrow.