Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I was walking in the hall on my way to history, not really paying attention when I bumped into someone. Reacting on instinct and not brain, my hand flew out grabbing the person before they hit the ground and their book.

Once steady the girl looked up and blushed. I smiled.

"I......I..I'm sorry." She stuttered.

"It's ok, anytime Bella." I said smiling as I held out her book. She looked at me surprise before taking it.

"You need any help getting to your class?" I ask. She looks at me.

"I'm fine Mike's going show me in a minute because we have biology together. Aren't you new too?" She asks. I nod.

"That's not the only person you have biology with." I mutter.

"What?" She asks. I smile.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I already know my way around." I say. She nods.

"Well I should go, Mike should be here any minute." She says. I nod and go to move but pause.

"Bella." I say, she looks up at me with a questioning look.

"Ya?" She asks, biting her lip.

"Be careful." I say. She frowns.

"Why?" She asks. I peruse my lips.

"Because you can't trust everyone, even those who look and seem trustworthy." I say before spinning on my heel and heading toward history. Leaving her shocked and confused.

Just saying, 'cause she's about herself deep into some serious crap.

When I walked into history I probably would have dropped dead if wasn't for the fact I was trying to act normal around the Cullen's. They needed to focus on Bella not me, that's why I kept my emotions normal and my mind with fake thoughts about how the kids were so annoying and being worried about it being my first time here.

I was practically giddy as I walked up to the teacher and had him sign my slip and gave me a textbook. Telling me to take the only seat left next to as I quote 'Mr. Hale'.

Avoiding eye contact, I take my seat. No one had noticed my eyes because I either stayed clear or pushed everyone away. My eyes were just like my hair, except it wasn't blue. It was blond with black highlights and my eyes were dark blue with a black line that swirled around my pupil.

I set my backpack on the ground and my book on the desk and face forward, keeping my eyes trained on the teacher.

I could feel Jasper's eyes on me as my witch senses tingled and shifted uncomfortably sending him my annoyance which made him face forward, glancing at me every so often thou. Now I know how Bella's feeling right now, having someone stair at her the whole time during class is not cool.

Thou unlike Edward, Jasper actually turned away. Hmph.

Before I knew it the bell was ringing I and I was rushing out of class toward my next class, art. I loved art and was extremely good at it. As is a million dollar painting good at it.

I couldn't help but notice Jasper followed quietly behind me all the way to art and in. Guess I have another class with him. I smiled to myself as I went up to the teacher and had him sign my slip. He told me I could sit anywhere and I had the choice of and empty seat next to Jessica and Mike or a small empty table with just Jasper.

Hmmm, let's see. Not hard, I pick Jasper.

I made my way over to him and he looked up from his work surprised. Geez, do these people really hate them that bad?