Prologue

"I don't care that it was your bloody apple, Ryan! I was hungry!" A familiar Brit yelled from the couch in the living room. He munched on the apple all the while, hearing the mutterings and shutting of the fridge.

"But I saved that one for a healthy snack for today, you little pest. How would you like it if I ate all your food all the time?" Responded an annoyed Ryan, coming round the corner into the living room of the penthouse base of the crew.

"Well, I'd say it'd be pretty top. Then, I'd always get to eat your delectable meals. Hey, gimme that back!" Gavin exclaimed as the apple was taken from his clutches.

"Nope. It's mine now." Ryan bit into the apple, chewing thoughtfully. "Yup, still tastes good."

"What's that supposed to mean, you bloody sausage? Are you suggesting that I tainted the apple?"

"Am I? I don't know, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. What are you doing to do about it, Gavin?"

"Well, I'm gonna, uh, I don't know honestly. Maybe I'll... Do this!" He flung himself at the taller male, grabbing for the apple. Ryan laughed, raising the apple way up above his head.

"Not gonna work."

"Bollocks.." Gavin mumbled from his place on the ground. He just laid his face on the ground.

Ryan brought his hand down, taking a loud, crunching bite of the apple. "Come on, Gavin. Let's go, we have to get to the conference room. It's time for the meeting for the next heist. And I bet big boss daddy Geoff won't be happy if you're late...again."

With that, Gavin shot up, grabbed the apple, and sprinted to the board room. Ryan grumbled and shook his head, following the British lad.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy my story! First Freewood I've ever written. First AH fan fiction, too! I hope I don't end up too OOC. So please, tell me if I need to work on anything like plot, characters, or even just my grammar! Thanks, and enjoy!