Chapter 28

I woke up to a throbbing headache. I couldn't make clear my surroundings as my vision blurred.

"Kyle? Kyle, can you hear me?"

I heard someone calling my name. It sounded like Lilia's. "Lilia?"

"Oh my god yes! Yes it's me."

"Lilia?!" I repeated starting to adjust to my vision. My hands were tied to a pole and it looked like I'm in a warehouse.

"Kyle its been Caleb all along. It's Caleb who wants to harm us!"

"What?" I asked confused. "Where's Caleb, we were together in the alley. Did they capture him too?"

I heard Lilia sigh with loth. "Ugh! Listen to me Kyle! Its Caleb! He got us captured. He's in a gang and he wants to kill us dammit!"

"What?! Are you serious?! All this time? It's been Caleb?"

"Yes, yes its been me." I heard Caleb say entering the room with some guys.

At this point I was both angry and confused. Why Caleb? Is this a joke. Will I wake up and all of this would be a bad dream? Is it a misunderstanding? What the hell is going on right now.

"Caleb what the hell are you doing? Are you trying to tell me you're the murderer?!" I yelled.

Caleb gave a devilish smirk. "I killed Eugenia and you are welcome."

"You bastard!" I snarled, trying to wiggle out of the ropes that tied my hands together so I could lunge at him.

He let out a malicious laugh.

"Don't worry friend I'm going to make sure your death is incomparable. Starting with Lilia."

I glared at him with pure hatred. "I thought we were friends, I thought we were fucking brothers!" I yelled.

He let out a sinister laugh. "Friends? I stopped being your friend two years ago. For two years now I've been planning your death. I've plotted a million ways to kill you in my mind. You are dead to me!"

I tried to steady my breathing, my throat was parched and I could feel my hands begin to sweat.

"Why? Why all this? What did I do to you?" I asked clearly confused as to why Caleb would say all these. He killed Eugenia, someone dear to me but why?

"What do you want with Lilia, it's obvious your beef is with me!"

"Lilia? Oh, our sweet innocent Lilia, the social outcast," he said walking to her to kneel beside her. "The annoying brat. You are not only a social reject but also a family reject. Your mom died, your dad despises you, even the whole world hates you." He said moving his fingers to her face to caress it.

"Don't touch me!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Oh but darling I'm going to do more than touching you." He said smirking, standing to his feet. "Take her." He ordered one of the boys.

"What? Take who?!" I said as two boys made their way to Lilia.

"Let me go!" Lilia screamed.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I yelled at them, hoping they'll leave her.

"Leave me alone, let me go!" Lilia yelled, struggling with the boys.

"What are you going to do with her man!" I panicked, I couldn't believe what was about to happen.

"I'm going to sleep with her," Caleb shrugged.

"That's rape!" I yelled.

"I know, I'm perfectly aware, and that's what I intend to do. After which I'll pass her to the boys." He said, gesturing to the boys in the room.