Chapter 22

Kyle and I walked into the club holding hands with Amira by my side. People were seen sweating and dancing exuberantly to the music blasting from the speakers. Beams of rotating coloured lights on the dance floor and the smell of alcohol and drugs filled the room.

I cringed my nose at this. I've never been to a party and I've never been surrounded by a large number of strangers which made my grip on Kyle tighter. He must have sensed my insecurity so he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey, guys!" Caleb shouted over the music walking towards us with a beer in his hand.

I smiled. Pulling him closer for a hug while Amira did the same.

"Hey." Amira and I said in unison.

While smiled and fist-bumped him when we heard a familiar voice from the microphone.

"Are y'all ready to party tonight?!"

The three of us looked in the direction of the sound and saw Sawyer by the DJ with a microphone in his hand.

The crowd cheered. Sawyer obviously looks high on ecstasy tonight.

"I see you guys! Kyle, Caleb, Lilia and Amira!" Sawyer said pointing to us while everyone cheered on. I was nervous receiving all those attention but I felt a kind of joy tonight. I'm gonna let loose!

"So lets dance, drink and party all night!" Sawyer said roaring into the mic making everyone cheer including us. Time to get wasted!

I danced and danced the night off, grinding and swaying my hips on Kyle's to the rhythm of the music, then I would go back and sit and take some shots. Truthfully this is the first time I'll be drinking alcohol and it feels damn good. At first when the liquid touches my throat it stings then it leaves me begging for more.

"Babe that's enough for tonight," Kyle said in my ear snatching the shot from my hand.

"No its not!" I frowned "I want to have the time of my life!" I continued, yelling.

It was Kyle's turn to frown. "I never took you as an alcoholic."

I giggled. "Let's go dance, I'm fine." I dragged him by his arm and pushed him to the dance floor. We gonna party till we drop!

We sadly left and went home leaving Amira, Caleb and Sawyer at the cl. Now we are in my room, my head on his chest and his fingers stroking my hair.

"Why did we have to leave?" I asked, mumbling in his chest.

"We had to before you embarrass yourself any further."

"You're no fun, grumpy grandpa!"

He chuckled. "Well, it's better than being a drunkard." He said and I could feel him smirk.

I huffed. Then something came to my mind, why don't I do it here and now? I mean I've been waiting for the right person and I think he is the one. Yes, I'm scared and all but I can't imagine doing it with anyone else.

"Let's do this," I said.

"Do what?"

"You know what."

"Shut up its the alcohol talking."

I sat up to look him in the eye. "Kyle I'm serious I want this."

He sighed. "Lia you are drunk, I would be taking advantage of you."

"I'm not Kyle. Look this is four." I said holding out my four fingers. "And this is seven." I continued, showing him my seven fingers.