Chapter 7

"Why did you bring me with you?"

"To fuck." He bluntly said. My eyes widened and trust me I was shocked at what I just heard.

"Wh-at?"

"What? Ain't I fuckable?" At this point, I stared. How could he be so daring? How could he say those things with ease? I'm a virgin I've never even been kissed and he wants to Oh god I can't even say it. I heard his voice and broke out of my trance.

"What do you always think of? What are the thoughts that pop into your little head?" he said poking my forehead with his finger.

I couldn't help but blush at this though.

"Are we really gon-na, you know?" I asked unsurely.

He chuckled and I wondered what was funny I'm damn scared.

"You asked a stupid question and I replied with a stupid answer. Isn't it obvious I brought you here so you could assist me in washing my tee?"

"Oh, that."

But couldn't he just give me a different reply one that isn't sexual? He turned to remove his tee and damn I couldn't take my eyes off his hot body. His back turned against me looked like a fucking masterpiece, toned muscle. I bet there would be toned abs in front too. He turned to look at me Shit! there it was I was right. His abs were undefined. He looks like a fucking sex god!

"Like what you see?" He smirked. Hell yes! who wouldn't? I mean I'm standing face to face with a shirtless Kyle Rogers the hottest teenager in school, hell possibly the hottest in this town.

I looked away.

"If you want to stare longer just ask," he smirked. "Here hold this," He threw my gym tee on me and turned to turn on the tap to began washing his top.

Here I was in the girls' bathroom, watching a shirtless Kyle Rogers as he washed his tee and noticed his muscles flexing. Oh, what a sight it was!

Soon after he finished washing it he squeezed, then he grabbed my gym top and wore it. Such a shame those biceps won't be in view anymore.

"Let's go," he motioned. And we left the bathroom.

"Where do you want to spread your tee?"

He shrugged. "Maybe I'll just dump it in the car.

"But it's still wet."

"I don't know do you have a better option?"

"Well we can use the cloth line," I suggested.

"We have a cloth line?" He frowned.

"Yes of course we do, where do you think they spread the bedsheets in the school clinic?"

"Ohhh..." He trailed off.

How could he not know?

"Well I don't know where it is so lead the way," he gestured with his hand.

I walked to the back of the school clinic where the cloth line is and showed him some bedsheets and clothes that have been spread there.

"See?" I pointed to the bedsheets.

"Oh, I see now."

He turned the tee inside out and spread it on the cloth line.

"I hope you don't forget it here. But you can come back for it tomorrow though."

"What? Do you think I'm gonna wear your gym top home?" He raised an eyebrow.