Yawn! Here We Go Again!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

A beat of awkward silence goes by, and another, and - oh I can't take it!

"That's rough, buddy," I say, nodding my head. "Well, I'm Lian Titen! I like ramen, pranks, having fun, guns, swords, bombs, knives, shuriken, kunai knives - "

"So, a lot of weapons?" Kakashi cuts in, sweatdropping.

"Sure! I don't like it when my weapons get taken off me, I don't like screaming girls, I'm not too fond of his hair," I point at Sasuke who starts to fidget with it, "I don't particularly like your hair - "

"Why?" Kakashi asks, cutting me off again and also fidgeting with it.

I shrug, "It looks at me funny. My hobbies are getting new weapons, trying them out and training with my friends! My dream is the be the most famous, most awesome, most ultimate ninja!"

"Lian! I thought we agreed I was gonna be Hokage!" Naruto yelled, crying a river of tears.

"I don't wanna be Hokage!"

"What?! You just said you wanted to be the best!"

"I do!"

"So?!"

"Newsflash, Hokage ain't the best!"

"Shut up!" Sakura bonks us both on the head, ending a very important discussion.

"Ouch..." both Naruto and I grumble, clutching our heads.

"Thank you." Kakashi steps up. "Now, this clock is set for noon. For you to pass this test you must get one of these bells away from me." He held up two.

"Um, sensei, there are only two bells," Sakura stated.

"Very observant, many wow," I comment sarcastically. "Never would have noticed without you. What would we have done if you weren't here?"

"Lian..." Sakura growled and I grabbed her fist before she could hit me.

"Try me," I grinned, ready to strike back when Kakashi grabbed my arm.

"Enough! Now, as I was saying, anyone who doesn't get a bell by noon will be tied to that post and I'll be eating my lunch in front of you!" Kakashi said, smiling an eye-closed smile after hearing many stomaches growling.

"That's why he didn't want us to eat," Sakura muttered sadly.

"He's trying to kill us." Naruto groaned.

"Yeah..." Sasuke agreed. Wow, better take down the time and date because that may never happen again.

"Wait, you guys didn't have breakfast? The most important meal of the day?" I tutted and turned my back on them. "Fools." But I also groaned when my stomach decided to also start acting up.

"Did you eat breakfast, Lian?" Kakashi asked, knowing fine well I didn't.

I glared. So that's why he hadn't done any shopping... "No...but there was no food in the house!"

"Don't be a hypocrite then," he said making me roll my eyes. "Now, if you don't get a bell by the time this clock rings then you'll be sent back to the academy!"

"Wait - WHAT?! - You absolute ba - NO WAY! - You can't do that!" were some varies responses you could overhear from the group.

"You heard me," Kakashi said cockily, "Now, you can attack me with anything you want. Go for it."

Naruto for some reason starts laughing. "Hahaha! You couldn't even dodge a blackboard eraser! We'll kill you sensei!"

Blackboard eraser? I turn to Sasuke as if to ask 'what did I miss' but only received a shrug in response. I'll hear about it later, I guess, from either Naruto or Kakashi. Probably two very different stories.

"The weakest links are usually the loudest, so we can just ignore the loudmouth over here and let's start when - "

Naruto suddenly leapt into action! Attacking Kakashi with a kunai knife with all intent to kill after that little jab! Unfortunately for Naruto, it was only a second before the knife was now pointing right back at him. Kakashi had incapacitated him, within a second.

Now I knew my guardian was awesome but wow, to see it in action is really cool!

"I didn't say start yet," Kakashi said.

"So cool." I grinned, watching the scene play out.

"But, you did come at me with the intent to kill. How can I say this?" Another dramatic pause for effect. "I'm actually starting to like you guys."

I seen Naruto grin despite the position he was in, Sakura smiled happily and even Sasuke smirked. I rolled my eyes half-heartedly, I already knew Kakashi and I were on good terms. He's my guardian! If he didn't like me we wouldn't still be putting up with each other.

It only took Kakashi a second to notice me reaching for my waistband to quickly say, "No guns! Gun Ban! Anything else is fine, but no firearms!"

"Aww!" I pouted, taking out the gun anyway to put in my bag only to realise my mistake. "Uh oh."

"Another one?" Kakashi asked snatching the gun from my hands and inspecting it. "Any more?"

I reluctantly hand over a few more.

"Ahem."

I hand over the rest of them.

"All of them."

Okay, sorry for lying to my subconscious but I thought if I lied to myself it would be more believable that I didn't have anymore.

"Is that all of them, Lian?"

"Yes!" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

Kakashi disappeared for a moment in a cloud of smoke, and I can only imagine I won't be getting them weapons back for a while...

He arrived back in a puff of smoke and announced, "Start!"

And we all took that as the signal to scatter.

Glancing around, I tried to find everyone's hiding spots.

I grinned to myself, not being able to help myself thinking 'this is gonna be fun'.