She looked on her direction and glared. Parang si Samara sa the Ring.

Damn, his heart fell.

If she can kill with that look he would die on the spot. But finally, napansin na siya. Not in a good way, but still.Masaya na siya doon.

"I heard that Yuki went to your place," Gelo asked. He ordered another drink again for him. Kinuha naman niya yon agad. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I called her parents, though. Umalis na din agad."

Isa pang sakit ng ulo. Kung alam lang niya talaga.

Yuki's one of those girls na halos lumuhod na sa harap niya. She claimed that she was nineteen then. Legal. She got boobs and all kaya siya naniwala. But as soon as he found out na nagsisinungaling lang at minor pala, binitawan na niya. Nalaman nalang din niyang may boyfriend ito and she was just using that guy to finance her cosplay needs.

He knew she's crazy. Then she turned stalker kind of crazy after that at si Car ang pinag-initan.

She tooks pictures of her. She would call her names sa social media. She even manage to stole his phone and spread their video.

She ruined everything.

Kaso masamang manakit ng babae. Lalo na bata. Ma-child abuse pa siya.

"Told you bro, badnews yung Yuki. Winarningan din kita kay Car, di ka din naniwala."

He winched.

How could he?

Car looked shy and demure. Laging nakatago ang mukha sa makapal na buhok. With those big nerdy glasses. Ni ayaw din nga makihalubilo sa tao. Then Gelo claimed that she was a playgirl during senior high? Unbelievable.

Napatunayan lang niya yon nung nag send ito ng nudes pics sa kanya. Not hers though, the story would have a different ending if she did that. D*mn, he wished that she did. He knew she had a sweet body behind those loose clothes.

But she sent a picture of him passout and naked. It was edited though, but it looked real. Nagbanta pang ikakalat iyon sa campus kung hindi siya sumunod sa gusto nito. To leave her bestfriend alone and stop bullying other people.

The girl has balls. He liked that.

She almost stepped out of line though. She got that video of him with Jim noong sumali sila sa frat. The one that cost him his family.

He assaulted her. Hindi niya sinasadya yon, dala lang nang galit. When she fought back, doon siya natauhan sa nagawa. The girl knew how to kick ass, definitely. Tama lang siguro dahil sa g*go ang ginawa niya noon.

And he thought it was the end of it. Thank heavens it didn't.

"Back out? T*ngina Leo." Warren glared at him that morning. He was still pursuing Charity kahit na nakipagbreak na tong isa.

Tumawa lang si Angelo sa tabi niya. "Walang aayaw, ang daya nito."

"No, I'm out. You have no chance with Charity, Warren. Tanggapin mo na."

"And if I do, tuloy parin?"

Umiling siya. It's not worth it. He realized it that night when he rescued Car from her ex. She's drunk as hell. He had no idea what she took with her drinks, hindi maganda ang resulta. She became touchy and all. Halos maghubad na nga sa harap niya. Matinding pagpipigil ang ginawa niya pa hindi i-take advantage yun.

She was so beautiful that night. And broken.

She him told everything. That she just wanted to protect Charity from the same situation that she had years ago kaya siya nito blinack-mail para itigil yon.