I nodded. "Maybe we'll talk one day but as of now, I'd rather not."

"Alright. Well let's go to the grocery store so you can cook me dinner."

"Excuse me?" I laughed. "Don't you have a wife at home that is more than happy to cook for you."

"Man she fat and lazy right now. All she wanna do is order pizza. I need a home cooked meal."

"Another slice of pizza ain't gone kill you."

"Yes it is now let's go."

Groaning I climbed off the couch. "Let me go get my shoes."

"And this is why you're my favorite sibling! Don't tell Nique though."

"Blah Blah Blah."

I jogged upstairs to grab my things. As I got ready to pick up my phone it buzzed. It was a dm from Keith.

I wanted to ignore it but didn't.

Keithpowers: I have the money for the down payment...can we meet soon?

Aprilshowers: This Saturday at the shop. Be there @ 4

Keith
Saturday

I overlooked myself in the mirror one last time before I got ready to meet up with April. I was nervous for some odd reason.

Whenever I see her face or come around her I get nervous now. I really wish we could fix things but I might as well put that to rest.

"Keeeith! Baby." Brittany called.

Groaning, I sat on the bed and waited for her to come in my room. She walked in with a bunch of shopping bags, causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"Hi baby." She came and kissed me.

"Sup. You did some shopping today. A lot of it."

"I did and I got so much cute stuff. A lot of outfits for your eyes only as well."

"That's what's up. I got somewhere to be, so ima head out."

"Wait where you going?"

"To look at a shop."

Brittany rolled her eyes and sat down. "I thought you gave up on that. Baby I know a guy that's looking for somebody to work in his shop. You'll be perfect there."

"Damn ain't you supposed to support my dreams?! Don't I support everything that you do?"

"I'm just tired of hearing your sob stories about being rejected."

"Well you ain't gotta hear them no more. I'm about to go. Find you something productive do like finding a real job or something." I went and grabbed the duffel bag with the money in it and headed out. I could hear Brittany yelling my name but it ain't much she can say to me right now.

Soon I pulled up to April's shop. I was looking for her truck but I didn't see it. The shop lights were on so I headed in.