You bow and take Hyunjae's hand. "Hyerin stop. We can't do this without telling Jimin. Jimin will get mad at you." Both of you stop and look at each other.

"If you don't wanna do it, lemme go by myself." You go without looking at him and you can hear Hyunjae said 'shit'. "I'm sorry Hyunjae, I have to do this or else I would never able do this." You talked alone.

Hyunjae and you go to the jail to see Yoonji. You say sorry to Hyunjae for what had happen to him. Yoonji played over him because of you.

You explained to Hyunjae why you really wanna see Yoonji even you knew that Jimin will mad at you. Hyunjae try to understand so he wants to help you but he's kinda worry since you're not 100% recover.

As you arrived, Hyunjae went to see the police and tell them he wanna see Yoonji. The police bring both of you to the room which is a personal room so that you can talk with her.

"We'll call her so you can wait here." Both of you wait there. While you're waiting, there's someone barge into the room and you're surprised because it's Jimin. "Kim Hyerin!!"

"Ji..." you unable to finish your word when he took your hand and pull you with him but Hyunjae try to stop. He hold your hand and stand in the middle, "Stop!"

"Let go our hand!" Jimin raised and you startled. You look at him. "Jimin-ah.." Jimin bring you out from there.

You try to let go but Jimin is too strong for you. "Jimin stop!" You stop walking as well and same goes to Jimin. "What!!?" You let go your hand from his.

"I haven't done with Yoonji yet. I don't even meet her yet." You still try to convince him even you know it's hard to do so. You can see through his eye that he wouldn't allow you. "Jimin.."

Jimin grabbed you wrist, "Just let's go home. Your parent are...." You feel someone pull your hand from Jimin and as expected it's Hyunjae.

"Stop it, hyung!. You're hurting her." Hyunjae pull you to his back.

Jimin sigh and he does look mad. "Hyunjae, she doesn't suppose to be here. She needs to be at home. Hyerin, let's go." He try to get you but Hyunjae blocked him.

"I'm sorry, hyung but this time I need to agree with Hyerin. She's right. She need to see her. Soon or later, they'll meet too. So, hyung.." Jimin grab Hyunjae collar. You hold Jimin.

"Jimin, don't do this." Jimin still hold Hyunjae's collar and look at him deeply. Jimin is really mad. You keep on holding his arm so that he'll let go Hyunjae.

"Hyung, let her...." Jimin raised one his hand which he gonna punch Hyunjae but then you raised up your voice. "PARK JIMIN!" His hand accidentally push you to the side and got to your chest which is your wound.

"WHAT?!.." Then, he realise that he's actually pushing you. Hyunjae got your back, "Hyerin-ah!" You hold your chest and moan painfully.

"Babe.. I'm sor...sorry... I didn't...." He approach you but at that time your manager come to you and take you away.

"Settle it down between two of you." Your manager said and bring you walked away from there. You leave both of them there.

No one POV
As Hyerin left, the two become awkward. Jimin feel guilty for what he had done. He lean on the wall, "Pabo!" He mad at himself.

"Hyung.." Hyunjae try to talk to him. "Let she do this."

Jimin look up to Hyunjae, "I don't want her to get hurt again, Hyunjae. That's why I don't want her to see Yoonji. You know that I love her so much. I can't let her hurt for the third time."

Hyunjae approach Jimin and tap his shoulder, "Hyung, so what's the reason you being at her side? She just want you to support her. You're here, right? So, you can protect her. Be with her when she's with Yoonji. Don't leave her when she's with Yoonji."

Jimin keep on silence. "She just want to settle up with Yoonji and all she needs is your support and your protection but you stop her from doing it." Jimin sigh when Hyunjae said so.

"Accompany her to see Yoonji. Be by her side when she meet her. I can't do it for you actually because I can't face Yoonji for now but I decide to do it because you unable to do it as her loved one."

Jimin finally spoke up, "You're right. Hyerin needs me more than anyone else." Jimin tap Hyunjae's shoulder and say thanks to him. He go and find Hyerin.

He saw Hyerin with her manager sitting at the side. She's holding her chest and enduring the wound pain. Jimin slowly approaching her then sit beside her.

Jimin asked her manager to leave them alone. "Hyerin-ah. I'm sorry." Hyerin didn't give him an answer. Jimin take her hand but still Hyerin didn't look at her.

"I know you need me and sorry for act that way. I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt again. It's so hard for me to see you in pain. I can't Hyerin. That's why I don't want you to do this."

Hyerin still keep on silent. "I'll be with you. I love you." Jimin hold her hand tight. A tear drop on Hyerin's cheek. "Babe." Jimin hold her cheek.

"I love you too..." Jimin worry because she might enduring the pain that unbearable. "Baby..."

"I just want you to help me. Please help me, Jimin..."