2 Truths And A Lie

Hey, okay so only a little bit of you read it but yesterday I accidentally uploaded my chapter while I was stil lwriting it.  So I hd to delete it and it took so long to post because I have to re write it now so I apoligize. I was writing it on my phone.  Anyway, go read my book When The Going Get's Tugh it's not an MB story but it's good!

Lindsey POV

I was laying in bed sleeping, then all of a sudden I was awaken by that dream... again.  Except this time, they didn't kill my mom... She left.  I'm tired of this.  Every night I have the same dream but something about it changes.  Whether it's my brother or father that beats my mother.  Or my brother or father that rapes me.  Whether or not my mom actually dies after they beat her,,, or if they even beat her at all.  But no matter what, I always get hurt somehow in every dream. I am so fed up it isnt even funny.  And something is telling me that the only reason that these dreams are reaccuring is because I haven't told them that Justin would be coming for us any time soon.

So I got up, got dressed and headed out of the door.  I got into one of the cars then drove all the way to his house.  As much as I don't wanna go back to him, he's the only one that can help us be prepared for whatever Justin is planning to do with his phsyco.  I knocked on the door and within about 30 seconds he came.  He looked just as I remembered him.  Old, strung out, and scruffy.

????: The hell are you doing here?

Me: I need your help.

He started to close the door but I stopped it with my foot.

Me: Daddy PLEASE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prod POV

After ShaNya got everything packed, we loaded the car and hopped in.  The ride was silent as I drove her to the Holiday Inn.  Bitch thought she was goin' to the Hilton then guess the fuck again.  She needs to leave as soon as possible so that I can get back to my life.  With the people that I truly love and care about.  Not some 75 cent hoe.  Wasn't even worth a damn dollar.  When we got to her room, I put her stuff down and we said our goodbyes.  Just as I was about to open the door, she grabbed my arm and gently tugged me back in.

Me: What? I didn't forget okay, I'll pay for the room until you get enough money to get your ass out of here.

ShaNya: Prod, it's not that.

Her tone got lower.

ShaNya: Prod, I'm  pregnant.

Me: What?!?!?

ShaNya: I-I said....I'm pregnant.

All of a sudden I had flashbacks to every time we've had sex in these past few weeks.  9 times out of 10 I wrapped it up.  Shit. what the fuck am I gonna do?

ShaNya: Sorry, I just thought you should know before leaving a girl whose pregnant with your baby up in a hotel room alone.

She looked down and started to cry.

Me: Uhh- ummm. What the hell are we gonna do?!?!? I am too fucking young to be having a child!!!!

Wait, how do I even know if the child is really mine?!?! Did you forget that you have a reputation of being a how?!?!

When I said tht, I sort of regretted it, and her face went from sad to upset.

ShaNya: So that's what you think of me, huh?!?! I'm a hoe?!?!?!  Craig I actually care about you... I love you!!!!

That hit me hard.  Don't play with love if you don't fucking mean it. I've gone through tons of relationships where these girls 'Loved' me.  Each and every one of them.