Things Forgotten

-Holaa pplsz i hope you guys are enjoying the book and you should rlly befome a fan or at least comment or rate the book like damnn. And yall should tell a friend about it too plsz....now back to the story:

(Autumns POV)

Okay so now justin just freakin dissapeared and he knows about me and Roc. But i guess it wld be best if I juss kept it to myself. I get into the elevator still thinking about such the stupidd stupid mistake last week. Me and Roc didnt even use a condom and i better not be pregnqnt because then i would only have two choices. Have an abortion, or have sex with princeton asap without protection and make it seem as if it were his child. Though i ccould never do number two just because i am not that devious. So i guess ill just have to have an abortion. But I dont even know why im taking things to the extreme, im not even sure if im pregnant yet and its probably too early to tell.  The elevator doors open and i get out , turn left to the pool, then walk sround it heading to the suply closet and as I open the door i see a girl naked on top of roc.

Me: (face)O.O.........wow i dont even really know what to say.(shakes head) you know nigga you really disgust me, Really.

Girl: What the fuck is going on??

Me: I rlly dont know but why dont you ask Roc so he can tell us??

Roc: Look, Autumn im sorry i-

Me: You, can stick i knife up your ass and drop dead (A/N-i rlly say tht to ppl when they piss me off.)because i coudlnt give a fuck right about now.  and if you ever look at me or touch me ever again ill kill you.

Girl: Wait, dont you go out with Princeton.

Roc: Look, im sorry im really not a bad person. 

Me: (walks out of closet past the pool out to the lobby down the block and straight to the 99cent store.  he thinks he can play me?? well i can play too.  I got to the prank aisle and find a fake pregnancy test tht always reads positive. Someones gettin a surprise under their pillow tonight.  but you know what?? I deserve all of this.  Cheating on Princeton, lying to him. i deserve it all. but i cant help it, i want revenge. 

(Roc's P.O.V.)

Shit. I forgot that i was supposed to meet Autumn in here. I feel so so so stupidd..  I know that she really thinks im a creep now and if i try to explain myself i dont think she will listen.  she will kill me.  But I just hope that she can forgive me.  This chick, whatever her name is, dont mean shit to me, she was just a hit and run, but i guess i got caught and thats that.  but i really do love Autumn.

(Autumns P.O.V.)

I went to Rocs room, opened the door and sat on his bed.  I looked at the box, knowing that what im about to do may cause some serious shit but, i cant help it, so i open the box and look at the positive sign, then put the stick under his pillow. Surprise surprise.

you know, Justin did look rlly familiar.... OH MY FUCKING GODD!!. that wasnt just justin combs, but the boy Tati has been fooling around with!!!! what am i gonna do. i cant tell Tati or anyone.  lemme just go back to my baby.

I walk into Princetons room and see him layin on the bed.

Me: hey babe.

Princeton: whats up??

Me: nothing

then i go lay down next to him.

Me: where is everyone else

Princeton: in their rooms.

Me: ohh

Princeton": (evil smirks) gimme a kiss.

Me: *pecks cheek*

Princeton: a real kiss. and i mean on the lips.

Me: ohh like this?? *kisses lips long and passionately*

Princeton: no like this *kisses me longer nd harder*

Me: ohh, i think i get it now. *does what he just did*

Princeton: you a fast learner.

Me: yeaa i know.

i climbed on top of him and started to unbutton his shirt. then i stopped at the last button.

Me: you know i love you right? *looks him deep in hiseyes*

Princeton: you know i love you too right??

And so i took off the last button and he rolled me over, taking off my shirt then pants, and taking off his.  

Princeton: Since Roc aint here maybe i can give you your gift now??

Me: I love presents..

Prince: Good

He took off my underwear and bra and then stuck his thing in, and it was pure exctasy (however u spell the shit).  Its like, once you have sex and you ejoy yourself, you feel addicted and you want it all the time. like you juss wanna get it in anytime you can.

Me:Uhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Princeton: *breathing heavily *

Me: Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Princeton: * starts moving faster and faster*

If he moved any faster i swear his dick wouldve came off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tati's P.O.V)

Im here laying down with prod and i dont really know how im supposed to break this horrible, horrible news to him.  Im pregnant.  But i dont know if the babys is his or Justins. (A/N-go to the to be continued chapter if you forgot bout justinn)  i definately know that the baby isnt Roc's cuz we just kissed once and Autumn thinks we fool around.  so now i dont know what to do. i guess i will just wing it.

Me: Hey Prod??

Prodigy: Yea Tati??

Me: Umm, im pregnant.

Prodigy: Yea, uhh i know.

Me: How?? and you arent madd??

Prodigy: Well you ARE showing, and you know that you keep eating chalk which is so strange(i got the chalk thing from true life thoo) but why would i be mad you didnt get pregnant by yourself i helped make that baby and its gonna be OUR responsibility.

Me: yea, your right.

I couldnt do it. i couldnt tell him that there was a possibility that this child isnt his.  so i lied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

WELL DAMNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

'TATIS PREGO

'AUTUMN GOT SOME REVENGE

'ROC IS A CHEATER AND A LIAR

'IM SORRY THIS STORY IS SO CONFUSING

'IT WILL COME TOGETHER IN THE END

' BUT I DECIDED SOMETHING

'I DIDNT WANNA HAVE TO DO IT BUT YOU ALL LEAVE ME NO CHOICE

'I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE

'BUT I WONT UPLOAD TILL I GET 800+ READERS

'YALL GOT102+ TO GO

'TELL PPL BOUT MY BOOK

'YO MAMA

'YO COUSIN

'SISTER

'BROTHER

'GRANNY

'WHOEVER, IDGAF JUST READ. VOTE. &BECOME A FAN. 

'HOPEFULLY ILL BE UPLOADING SOON!!!! CUZ THE DRAMA WILL BE COMIN UP!!!!