Decisions , Decisions .

Hey ! Finally Got My Laptop Back ... For Now ! But I WOuld Like To dress Something ONE MORE TIME ! DO NOT ! I Repeat DO NOT Ask Me To Read Your Stories Because Either I Will Say No And Not In A Nice Way , Or I'm Gonna Ignore Your Comment / Message . I Am Not On WattPad To Critique Other People's Books , But Simply For The Enjoyment Of Creating My Own Story Where I Can Do Whatever I Want . I Honestly Don't See The Point Of Asking Me To Read Your Book . Now If You Want A ShoutOut So People Can Read Your Book , That's A Completely Different Story . I Might Do It . But Anyways Read @Jessyboo ' s Book Called Marijuana Hearts ! It's Really Good ( And I'm Not Lying I'm Reading It ) ! Bye . 

 BACK AT THE HOUSE

Autumn: *Pacing around the house* What the hell are we going to do ? ! ? ! Ooooooo I swear on my mothers' life I will kill that nigga if we don't find Lindsey alive !

Princeton: Autumn , you need to calme the fuck down ! 

Autumn: *gets in his face* Don't fucking tell me to calm down Princeton ! I dont know who the hell you think you're yelling at ! I will punch you in your mouth so hard your mother will feel it so go somewhere wit that mess !

Princeton: *gets upset* Why are you acting like such a bitch ?!?!?! Damn !!!!! All I said was that you need to calm down !

Autumn: Who the fuck do you think you're calling a bitch , PRINCETON ?!?! YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BEING A BITCH , HUH ?!!?!?!! WHO WAS THE LITTLE BITCH CRYING IN HIS BATHROOM THAT NIGHT WHEN *uses air quotes* "HE WAS SCARED TO DATE ANOTHER GIRL" HUH ? OH ! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT *starts laughing in his face*

Princeton: *storms up to their room and slams the door*

Roc , Zaib , Jaz , and Ray look at Autumn

Zaib: Autumn , you took that too far . You should'nt hve said that to Princeton . That was low .

Jaz: *under her breath* You should be talkin' bout low . 

Zaib: *looks at Jazmyne w. an evil look* I TOLD you to leave that alone !

Jaz: NO ! I'm tired of you actin all holy and playing peacemaker , and if anything , you and ShaNya are in the same boat !

Zaib: Excuse me ?

Jaz: Oh you could'nt hear the first time ?!?!  I SAID YOU AND SHANYA ARE IN THE SAME BOAT ! HOES FOR LIFE ! HOE GANG OVER EVERYTHANG ! 

Roc: Wait , don't call my girl a hoe !

Ray: Roc , I KNOW YOU NOT YELLIN AT MY GIRL LIKE THAT !

Roc: Ray , don't get smacked with your braids !

Ray: *mumbles*

Roc: *rolls eyes* ANYWAY , what is Jaz talking about Zaib ?

Jazmyne: *to Zaib* You want me to tell them or are you going to say it yourself ?

Zaib: *stares at the floor and doesnt respond*

Jazmyne: Okay then I guess I'LL DO THE HONORS ! *smiles at Zaib* Okay so like 3 weeks ago , when Keisha gave the boys a day off , Roc and Prod went to the mall , but of course Nya joined them being the rat pussy gold digger she is ! Anyway ... ME , Prince , and Zaib stayed home that day , because Princeton was *uses air quotes* "Tired from the show the night before" and Jaz was *uses air quotes* "Sick" So i thought that I would be nice and stay home to take care of her . So yea after a while of staying with her in her room , she told me i could go to my room or whatever because I she wanted to *uses air quotes* "sleep" . *looks at zaib nd smirks evily* So I left and went to my room , but after a while i realized that I left my phone in her room . So when i went back , i peeped in the door and saw her on top of Princeton while both of them were NAKED doing you know what , but i accidentally fell in the door . she begged nd begged me not to tell Roc , but I didn't make any promises .