To Be Continued...

Sorry Pplsz, The Stupid Pop-ups Wldnt Move Nd I Had To Refresh And Lost All My Work. Kay Enjoyy!! ;D

Me: Princeton, You Okay?

(No Answer)

Me: Did I do something wrong? Please talk...

I turned the knob and luckily it was unlocked so i opened the door just a crack and i see him leaning against the bathtub. His face was kinda pink and his eyes were red and puffy.  So i decided to just fully open the door and step in.  Was the kiss that bad that she had to cry?? Damn .

Me: Umm. are you okay?

Princeton: Yea, uhh dont worry bout it.

Me: Well how can i not worry. You left a while ago after i thought you were about to say something and I was all up in the moment but i guess you just dont feel the same way so i guess ill just get my girls and head out. 

I turned around but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Princeton: I was about to say something. Something that everytime i ask i regret it because i fall head over heels, likin a girl, thinkin she likes me back. But some way or another i find out that its the experience they want, not me.  Juss wanna hang out w. MB.

Me: Well trust that I really, really like you.  Even though we juss met, i feel like i known you for a long time and Im really not in it for the experience of hangin out w. MB, I would be in it to get to know you better and hopefully even stealing your heart.

Princeton: Well thats good to know. 

I smiled then Princeton let started rubbing circles in the palm of my now sweaty hand with his thumb.  he pulled me down and started kissing me again.

Princeton: So, will you be my girl?

Me: Yea, of course.

Then we started kissing again and moved our way over to his bed, and i was getting hot but i was not getting to second AND third base in one night, so we just gonna have to take it slow.  I pushed him off of me a little and told him i wasnt gonna go do the nastyy so we should go back outside. he was cool about it and we headed out the room holding hands.  We got back out to the living room and everyone was sitting on the couch staring at us.

Me: What are yall starin at?

Tia&Tati: Nothin

They turned away quicky, and so did Prodigy. But Roc kept staring, and it kind of freaked me out. A  lot.  Ray Ray was finally talking to Tia and they seemed happy.  Princeton: Yo you got a problem Roc?

Roc: Nahh, Im good, but are yall going out?

{Princetons P.O.V.}

Why he wanna know? He better not ruin this again.

Princeton: Yea, why?

Roc: Well, I mean how are you gonna make it work?  We on tour remember?

{Rocs P.O.V.}

Well Nigga tell me how? i would love to know, It seems like i wont be needin to ruin any relationships this time around.  If he can get all the real hot ones, why i only get the pretty ones? Nawl man IDC i am jealous af, but hey, it aint like i care what happens. anyway as long as he is unhappy, my life is complete.  chick look like she easy anyway.

{Autumns P.O.V.}

oh wow this isnt gonna work. Shit i shoulda known. See i know there is no way in hell that i could ever get this lucky. im just a lil brooklyn girl, and aint nothin more, aint nothin less.

Princeton: Uhh, well we can work things out, i mean, we come to New York-

Roc: We come to New York ever so often. trust me i memorized each city we are going to.

Is that normal?  Who memorizes stuff like that?

Autumn: No I mean, its okay. if you wanna keep a long distance relationship i dont mind. 

Roc: Well lets just hope it all works out *Licks His Lips And Stares At Me*

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Now here i am cuddling Princeton on the couch of this very same hotel room months later, on my birthday.  Turns out the tour got cancelled, which nobody ever told me what happened, and the boys got to choose where they were gonna stay for the rest of the time supposedly being used from the tour, and they chose New York!  The boys were home schooled by a woman named Melissa, while the girls and I went to our normal public school.  so lemme catch you up.  Prince and i are very happy, still together and today is my birthday and he has some sort of surprise for me later.  Tia finally stopped actin so strange around Ray Ray and they finally together. They are actually a cute couple tho. Tati and Prod arent labeling anything, more like fooling around, and she hasnt told me but you can tell tht she is like pregnant. she eats a lot more now, her belly is growing, and she has weird cravings... like eating chalk (crazy).  But i just hope she knows who the father is because she has also been messing around wit Roc on the D.L., and with some other creep from our school who's name is Justin. Last but not least, Roc, who like i said is messing withTati and everyonce can see it except Prod.  But Roc keeps flirting with me, making snide comments about me and Princeton's relationship and giving me weird looks. i dont like him so i keep my distance.  But anyway, back to my birthday...

Princeton: Okay lets go.

we walk out of the door and get in the elevator.

Me: So what is my surprise?!?!?

Princeton: Idk you tell me...

The elevator doors open and i see something so unexpected but so extraordinary...

Sorry For Takin So Long To Upload, School Issues. Is It Good?? Comment Nd Vote Plsz!!!