Talia !

HEYYY . SOORRYY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD BUT WATTPAD DELETED MY STUFF ND WLDNT LET ME UPDATE SO IMMA SEE IF IT WORKS WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD THIS . IK IM WRITING IN CAPS IDC ! BUT READ MY NEW STORY CALLED PARTY ANIMALS AND FAN ME PWEAASEE . ALSO COMMENT ON THE BOOK ND TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OF IF IM WASTING TIME . IDGAF NO MORE ABOUT SPELL CORRECTION THATS TOO MUCH WORK SO YEAAAA . KAYY BYE !

NYA POV AT THE CAR WAITING FOR TALIA (her friend)

so im waiting for Talia and then omeone taps me on the shoulder.  i turn around and see...

Me: Ta - Talia ? Is that chuu ?

Whoooaaa , this is some crazy shit ! Talia looks just like Tia ! I Mean Mia ! OMG OMG i never realized that until now !

Talia: Hey girl ! Wassup ?

Me: Nu- Nuthing im just stunned . They are not gonna believe this when ig et you home.

See , Talia has been my friend for about 2 years now . i met her when i was living with my dad in Las Vegas and she lived by herself and had a "buisness" . so i grabbed her stuff and put it in the trunk then we got in the car nd i drove off.

Talia; So tell me who im getting rid of ?

Me: Nun but this dirty bitchwho stole my man . i cant stand her ! She deserve what i got comin for her .

Talia : you mean what I got comin for her !

Me: True !

Talia: well im gettin paid right !

Hell no bitch !

Nya: Uhhh , yea yea you are. i gotchu!!

Talia POV

I cant stand this bitch but money is money, and if i dont get paid for my services lord knows what may happen to her ! ive been on the run for a couple of years now, and ive done it all and seen it all! now i wish this bitch would not pay me !

Nya: Kay we're here !

*talia gets her luggage out of the car and follows Nya to the house and to a room with ppl sitting watching TV*

Nya: Hey

*everyone looks at them*

Zee: You brought this trifflin bitch back in this house?!?! ohh hell no !

Jaz: crazy bitches these days got the nerve to frame ppl then come back in our house.

Autumn: *to nya* i should kill you for bringin her in here!

Nya: this aint yo house bitch !

Autumn: Mia get out !

Talias thoughts: whooaaa...is that

Talia: AUTUMN??!?!

Autumn: im bout to call the police !

Talia: Wait what ?!?! Im Talia !!!!!

*everyone freezes except talia and Nya*

Everyone: WHAT!?!?!

Talia: oh my god autumn!!! *runs and hugs her*

Autumn: T - talia ? is that you? *looks at her wrist and sees an M bracelet since mia switched theirs* where have you been !?!?! how did you get out??

Zee: I . am. so .confused. AGAINNN!!!!!!!!

Autumn: Guys, this is Tia ! this is the real tia !

Lin: So why are you calling her Talia ?

Autumn: We-

Tia/Talia: Well talia is my full name but everyone calls me tia and i guess you know my sister Mia, her name is Malia (A/N~no not obamas daughter,lol)

NYA POV

Shitttttt!!!!!!!! they know each other ! 

THEY ALL TLK ND GET TO KNOW THE REAL TIA AND HER BUISNESS AND WHERE SHE HAS BEEN THE PAST YEARS (she ecscaped the crazy house and went to las vegas where she started her buisness to get rid of ppl if you know what i mean) AND NOW EVERYONE IS STARING AT HER IN AWEE

Talia: so Nya, whos the bitch you wanted me to get rid of for stealing yo man?

Nya thoughts: Shit shit shit!

Autumn: i believe she is refferring to me?

Nya: Well i uh-

Talia: Well sorry then i cant get rid of my best friend but i still want my money back for that plane ticket!

Nya; Bitch please!

Talia:*starts to get up to do some things to Nya (no homo) but aee lin prince and prodigy pull her back down*

Nya: I- i wish you wld do sum! (scared)

Talia:* gets out of their grip and jumps on Nya and starts beating the shit out of her whileveryone excpt for autumn who is kicking nya is trying to get talia off.

***************************************************************************************************************

kay and thats a wrap!! i hope this uploads. and yall better not be confused cuz im not explaining no more shit ! either you get it or you dont ! Did you like it ??? anyways read my new book and comment its called party animals. the follow me on instagram @ J_luvsyou ! thank you !

                                                           10 comments & 10 votes for the next chappie !