Stitchess...

Sorry You Guys Im Juss Gonna Wirte This Short Chapter Quicklyy iWas Busyy This Week. TESTSS. iHate School But iGuess Thts Trivial Too This Storyy Sooo.....WAIT!!!- iNeed Yall To Comment On Myy Book GodDammit!!!!  Tell Everyone Too Read It And Comment. iWont Write Another Chapter Till iGet A Couple Of Ppl's FeedBackk!!!

(From Where It Left Off)

Autumn's P.O.V.

Me: Here goes nuthin...me and Roc kinda...did some stuff.

All I remember was Prince having this crazy killer look in his eyes and he just stormed ut of the room and the next thing I know there is yelling and screaming in the living room and when I go out there and I see Princeton pnching Roc's face in and Roc punching back and Tia trynaa grab them off each other while Ray Ray, Prodigy, And Tati just stare.

Me: Princeton stop!!!!

Princeton: So you wanna fuck my girl, huh? Is that it?

*Punches roc in the stomach*

I ran over and ripped Prince off him and put my hand on is face cuz he had a bruise but he pushed my hand away.

Roc: Fuck you!!

Princeton: Dont touch me!!! *Storms out of the hotel rooom*

Princeton's P.O.V.
I cant believe she really cheated on me.  I trusted her, I loved her, I treated her like a queen, and she juss cheated on me with, with ROC!!! God I dont know what to think right now.  She really got me fucked up. I dont know what to do so I juss decided that I rlly needed to get out of there so I went to take a walk and bumped into someone.

ME: Ohh, sorry my bhadd.

?????: Oh, it's iight dude. Wait. aint you one of them lil dudes from Mindfull Behavior or sumn??

Me: Its Mindless Behavior and yea.

?????: Koo. Wudup, why you look so down lil man??

Me: Girl troubles

????'s P.O.V.

Soo I guess he found out, oh well. I know how to get his mind off it. {A/N -Nothinn Gay, No Offense To Anyone Who's Gay,Lesbian,Bi,Etc.}

?????: Ayye, you wanna come chill at this spot wit me?

Princeton: Umm, I dont know.

?????: It will get ya mind off that chick.  It's a club, juss chill and maybe you can meet another girl. And we can light up.

Princeton: Iight, I guess.

BACK AT HOMEE......

Autumn's P.O.V.

I felt soo bad. I rlly cheated on Princeton and I felt bad.  And everyone juss kept asking Roc and I questions.

Tia: Ooooooo....Damn I aint know it was like that up in here, i thought Tati was one foolin around..OOOOPPSSS!!! Did I juss say that??

Prod: Tati what is she talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'OOOOOOO, STUPID, STUPID TIA. CANT TELL THAT BITCH NUN.

'WHO WAS THAT MYSTERY PERSON??

'IS PRINCETON GONNA FORGIVE AUTUMN?

'WILL PRINCETON MOVVE ON??

'WHAT WILL PROD SAY??

'IS TATI GONNA GET AWAY FREE??

'I HOPE YALL READ THE TOP.

'IM NOT WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER UNTIL I GET SOME FEEDBACK

'AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE CRAZY AND LOOOONG SO I HOPE I GET SOME FEEDBACK SOON.  YOU SHOULD ALSO BECOME A FAN!! THE STORY DEPENDS ON YOU!!!!

'IF YOU LET ME, HERES WHAT ILL DO, ILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. IVE LOVED ND IVE LOST. ITS MY BIRTHDAY ILL GET HIGH IF I WANT TO......IM LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW TAKE CARE IS MYY SHIT!! <3