IDK what to name it !!

sorry i lied bout tht second upload last week but im bout to be uploadin all night!!!   'd  If ppl dont start commenting nd giving feedback im gonna stop writing tho.  i need more readers!!!!!!

HOL' UP!  HOL' UP!  HOL' UP!  HOL' UP!  HOL' UP! WHOAA DEREE!!!!!!!! who da frick is at that door?? well yall just gonna have to wait and find out!! 

(Tia's P.O.V.)

Kayy, the party is seriously poppin right now and Princeton ndd Autumn is no where to be found....they is nastyyy.  Anyway my feet were starting to hurt so I sat down and left ray on the dance floor for a while.  then all of a sudden i see this bitch rubbin all up on him trynaa dance.  So nawll, im going over there and straighten this bitch out NOW!!!!

Tia: (Getting in the girls face) Wuss gucci mahh nigga?!?!

Bitch:Wuss louis mahh killahh?!?!?! (crowd starts to form)

Tia: Was drugs mahh dealer?!?!?!?!

Groupieinthecrowd: Wuss that jacket marjilla?!?!?!

Tia: yea, it is!

groupie: nice!!

Tia: thnks!!!

Bitch: anywayzz..back too it bitch!!!!! 

Tia: AAight, why da fuck is you all up on mahh man doe??

Bitch: W2( means word too, its a brooklyn thing, u might not get it)  I doubt he want chuu after what I was bout to lay on him!!!

Ray Ray: Umm, i dont even know her thoo!! She came up to me!! U believe me tia, dont chuu??

Tia: Yea baby why would i take her word ova yours...i was watchin the whole thing anyway..

Bitch: Well hey, we can scrap right now (says while clapping hands, being the ghetto bitch she is)

Tia took that cue and jumped on the bitch, pulling her hair.  Tia smashed the girl's head into the floor until she started seein blood.  She started walking away until bitch came back jumping on Tia and punched her in her boob causing it to inflate!!!(lml lml jk ppl)back to the story scratch tht titty thing) the girl pulled Tia down, grabbed out a knife and started cutting off all Tias hair :0!!!  Security came up to a baldheaded tia and a bloodied bitch.  They took her away while Tia was screaming 'd feeling her head.

Aiight pplsz now my crazy side is coming out. this story is officially gonna turn upside down and i don give a fuck if you like it or not.  okay im bout to upload my next chapter.