The Limo

As soon as Princeton opened that door a gave him my fierce look, I could tell right then and there that nobody better leave us alone, and the look he was giving me back!!! Ohh Lawdd!!

Me: Hi Im Autumn.

Princeton: So you're the lovely lady who one tickets to meet us. well nice to meet you Im-

Me: Princeton, yea I know.

Then the one thing that could make me faint right about now he freakin kissed my hand. Ohh SHIT!!

Princeton: So, how old are you?

Me: Oh, Im 14.

Princeton: Yea me too.

And i could tell by the look in his eyes that said we were gonna need some private time somewhere.  He was checkin me out and everything.  Im aint a ho or nothinn but i didnt mind him looking.

{Tati's P.O.V.}

Damn, i know earlier i said i didnt really have no crushes on these boys but Prodigy and Roc are really gettin my attention.  I guess if they like me back they will just have to fight for me.  Lord knows i love drama.  But damn look at autumn and Princeton, they look like they've known each other for years- Wait hold up, was that i kiss i just saw? What the hell!! Damn girl okay, i guess you juss do you...Or him for that matter.  Isn't that her first kiss? LUCKY BASTARD!!!!

{Princeton's P.O.V.}

Damn, her lips is soft.  And she is lookin hella fine tonight.  I really do feel like i've known this girl forever.  she's smart, pretty, funny, and we have a lot in common.  But we've only been talking for about an hour and i feel this way? I fall too fast, and i dont want another messed up relationship.  Maybe i should just stop it right here.  C'mon Prince dont lead this girl on.  But she isn't like all them other lame groupies who creep me out, cuz it seems like they know more about me than i even know about myself. Ughh, tf am i gonna do?

{Autumn's P.O.V.}

Woo his lips taste like candy.  I feel like i've known him forever.  I wonder if he feels the same way about me.  Not to mention he just gave me my first kiss.  I hope he cant tell.  Dang what if the kiss wasnt good? What if he didnt like it? Ughh. Hmm, but Roc seems cute tho, not like im interested or anything.

{Tia's P.O.V}

Damn. Ray ray got that nice soft hair. I hope doesnt notice that i keep playin with it.  oh well, by the end of tonite, shits gon' be ONN!!

{Ray Ray's P.O.V.}

Tia is cute and all, but this bitch keep pullin on mah braids, like damn i know she dont think i dont notice.  Imma have to stick a taco up her- Oooohh tacos sound greaat right now. Shit im hungry af.

{Roc's P.O.V.}

Wait. since when does Princeton just make out w. random girls like that.  and is she checkin me out?  Nawl, anyway im kinda feelin Tati. She's pretty cute and nice.  Yea, i hope sha aint feelin Prod.

{Prod's P.O.V.}

Iight bwoii Prince thts right, kiss em and diss em, after the show, at least.  You need to get your mind off all the shit you went through. Speakin of kisses...*kisses tati*

{Autumn's P.O.V.}

So everyone talked for a little while longer and got to know each other, me and Prince kissed some more so i guess he was def feelin the first one, and then came time for the concert.  Us girls and the boys were escorted into MSG then they told us to take our seats in the front row and after the show we would be ushered backstage to hang out with the boys again.