A Week Later

(Ray Ray's P.O.V.)

Its been a week. A WEEK!!  i just cant do it anymore man i cant.  i qotta admit im shallower then a muthafucker, and the im gonna have to break up with Tia.  she dont look good baldheaded at all. only person who could pull it off is Amber Rose (so truu ray ray my lonq-haired lover i agree<3).  But Tias crazy, i know she qonna go crazy when i tell her. lemme practice.

Ray Ray: Tia, im sorry but we have to break up, uqhh, im sorry Tia but its not working out.

how bout we just stay friends for now. WHY IS THIS SOO HARD!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, TIA ITS OVER.

*turns around 'd sees Tia standinq in doorway frowning*

Me: ohh, um Tia did you hear that *nervous voice*??

Tia: Yess niqqa iHeard all ov it i nevaa knew you was soo shallow i actually thought that chuu was feelin me but no i had my head so far up my ass i cldnt see.  Niqqa im DONE!!!!!

*flailing arms trying to attack*

(ray ray tries to run around her out the door but she catches a braid 'd yanks him back to her.)

Instead of trying to kill me, Tia did something else.

Tia: C'mon Ray, please dont leave me, it'll grow back *crying* it wil. plz plz plz dont leave, dont go.

Wow is she THAT desperate??

ME; no, Tia i th-

Tia: IF YOU LEAVE ME I'LL KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW *runs to kitchen & grabs knife*

Me: Tia plz just put the knife down, d- dont do this, Tia pl-

Tia: *crying* TELL ME YOU LOVE ME AND THAT YOU ARENT GOING TO LEAVE ME EVER!!

I dont love her, this bitch is phsyco, why do i always end up with the crazy ones man?  i guess i should just say it before she really hurts herself.....

Me: i love you

Tia:  NIGGA IS THAT WHAT I TOLD YOU TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

me: I LOVE YOU AND I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU EVER!!!

Tia: *smiles* thats more like it *hugs/kisses ray* and if i find out that you told anyone about today im going to kill you then myself *kisses again then winks 'd walks away happily*

this isnt fair, im sooo screwedd. why me lord!!!!!!!!!why me????? iDont wanna diee!!! *pees pants* Ohh Shit!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)[ -iJuss want yall to knoo that before i go to Autumn part, Prince never found out about what she did with Roc that night and she and Roc are pretending to ignore each other.  Prince did hear some sort of screaming but she said tht her and Roc ended up arquing and he's a bitch.]

(Autumns P.O.V.)

So me and Roc are like a secret couple, and i just walked out of their hotel room so that me 'd roc can meet at our secret place to catch up, if u know what i mean.  As i got out, someone came out of the room next door.  He was tall looked a lil older then me, liqhter then me, and had some sexy ass curly hair....WTF Justin Combs!!!! (A/N -iWas Not Finna Use Diggy Like Err'Bodyy Else)

So i smiled at him.

Justin: Hi *smiles*

Me: Oh, hey your Justin Combs, riqhtt??

JUstin: Yeaa, and your name??

Me: Autumn..

Justin: thts a real pretty name

Me: *blushes* thank youu

Justin: *chuckles* ur welcome

Akward Silence

Justin: Soo, where you headed to??

Me: juss meeting a friend..

Justin: Roc??

Me: how do you know

Justin: Well lets just say, i can hear things thruu walls (walks away & turns corner)

WTF!!! what did he mean by that?? how does he knoo that??

Me: wait up!!! how do you knoo??!?!?!

by the time i got to the corner he was gonee. I'M. SO. SCREWED.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 (Justin's P.O.V.)

hmm, i dont know bout everybody else, but i sure did hear her when she was screamin rocs name last weekend.  Doesnt she go w. Princeton from MB?? Well i guess i have some news for him.....unless she is willing to do sumthin for meee..........MUUAAAHHHAHAHAHA!!!!

===================================================================================================================

WELL, WELL, WELL.......YALL JUST GOT THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEKEND. YALL IS LUCKY!!!

SO WTF IS GOINN ON RIGHT NOW?!?!?! TIA IS FUCKINN CRAZY!!!! 

AUTUMN ND ROC ARE FRIENDS W. BENEFITS???

WHO IS GONNA CLEAN UP RAY RAYS PEE PUDDLE???

IS JUSTIN GUNNA BLACKMAIL AUTUMN??????

WILL PRINCE EVER FIND OUT!?!?!?!?!?!

~SEE YA NEXT TIME<3<3<3<3<3