Clarification ...

Hey Hey Hey !!!!! How is everyone doing ? I dont rlly care , sorry : P

anyways last chapter i forgot to add Zaib (Zee) in. Im sooo sorry bout that ! So pretend like she was there the whole time ! kay now lemme clarify since yall are probably confused af !

Kay so last chapter i explained that Tia is really Mia , and Mia is bipolar , but since they are identical , the only way they could be told apart when they were younger was by their bracelets . Tia had a bracelet that had a T on it & mia had a bracelet with an M on it . Because of her bipolarism , mia was taken away to a facility to be treated but she hated it there . One day the facility let her visit her sister Tia and her mother (since her father died) and Autumn came over . they were have fun , blah blah blah , then it was time to go . the people ended up taking Tia back to the facility instead of Mia because Mia switched their bracelets with the first letter of their names on it , so nobody believed that Tia was actually Tia , they thought she was Mia because she was wearing the M bracelet . Now for the past 4 years Mia was pretending to be Tia and that is why she is so crazy and wants to kill Ray Ray and stuff.

Kay i dont think that i can dumb down this scenario anymore . now either you get it or you dont and if you dont then too bad for you i dnt rlly give 2 shits : ) now i will be uploading a chapter sometime by the end of this week : )  ..... only if you guys comment and tell me if you get it now .

7 comments & a bag of weed ... lol no just & comments : *