Business trip to America

MEANWHILE

"excuse me sir.. your father assigned me to tell this to you.. that you will have a business trip to America.. he said that I'll just invite the other companies so that you can share the different products that we have in our company..."

"what..?!!! America.?  ahh... I'm too tired... just tell him that can we move it in another day.?"

"I'm sorry sir but it's what he said.. and we can't move it because the company that we are going just called I'm sorry.." the employee said and walked out of the office...

"ahh.. busy schedule again.. and now we're going to America... hmm.. so far.?!"

-zzt zzt zzt..!!!

"yoboseyo.."

"ne.. your father called and he said we will be having a business trip in America..?"

"ne... that's right... and tell the other companies too.. I'm not in the mood today..."

"okay.. bye bye..."  then Suho hung up..

-*hmm.. I guess I can't do anything...*

-D.O went out of hs office and went to his father's office...

"when are we going to leave.?"D.O said..

"tonight... I booked a flight for all the presidents and all the company owners that will be going too.."

"ha.?! tonight already.?"

"ne.. so pack you bags and be ready for tonight..." his appa said...

-D.O just nodded and went home...

"eomma.. we will be going in a business trip and it will take I don't know maybe weeks.." D.O said to his mom..

"okay.. I packed your bags already because your dad said you'll be going tonight... I will miss you.." his mom said and hugged him...

"ne.. bye mom.." then D.O went back to his company building...

-after few hours..evening came...

-all company owners and his friends are there...

"yah..!! we're going to America....!!" Tao said...

"ani.. we're not going there for vacation.. it's a business trip.." Suho said..

"yah.. I know.." Tao pouted..

-at the airport...

"please put your seatbelts on and we'll depart after 5 minutes..."  the lady on the speaker said..

"hmm.. gonna miss you hometown..'" *what.? are going to live in America.? it's just a week.. why are you going to miss it D.O.? ahaha..

"*sigh* now I don't have time to look for Jinhan because of this hectic schedule now.? ahh!!" D.O said..

"it's okay.." Kai patted D.O's back..

"when will I find you.?" D.O said and looked out the window...

-after 5 minutes of departure the plane was filled with silence 'coz all the people inside it are asleep...

*hmm.. I can't sleep... why are you always on my mind.? why can't I get over you..? well maybe I just love you so much I can't take you off of my mind... why does this have to happen..? if we see each other will you recognize me.? hmm... I miss you Jinhan.. *sigh* 

-and D.O closed his eyes...

-when the time he opens his eyes they are now at the airport on America...