my day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~kyaaaa!!!!!!!! today is my birthday.. I jumped around my bedroom and I got tired..

I opened the door and there's no one outside..

no one in the kitchen, no one in the living room, dining room and everywhere..

hmm,, maybe they have forgotten my birthday.. I pouted and went to the sofa and opened the tv.. and I was shocked for what I have seen..

~hi honey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby girl,, we know you'd think that we forgot your birthday,, aniyo.. the reason why we did this videoclip is to tell you something.. go to the bathroom just read what you'll see there and it'll take you to where we want you to be...

oh okay okay, I said politely and stood up..

I'm in the bathroom now.. what am I finding here..

oh there you are, it's a note and it says..

READ ME!!!

~ go to your room and you'll see me again okay?

hmm.. so interesting,, what are they trying to do?

at my room I saw a note again and it says..

READ ME!!!

~you'll see your clothes in the closet and take some bath honey.. okay..

something's waiting for you..

so as it says I took a quick bath and changed my clothes.. it's just simple outfit.. I think my mom bought it for me,.. I love it..

*to make the maze short.. she read all the notes and she ended at the refrigerator..

READ ME!!!

~you'll see something at the top of the refrigerator..

so she got a chair and saw a white plastic stick but a flat one.. well guess what is it..

JINHAN'S POV

every note that the first note led me I read it and I ended up here at the fridge..

and it says ~you'll see something at the top of the refrigerator..

so I got a chair and stand there to see what's in there and I saw a white plastic stick...

[A/N~sorry don't know how to describe the pregnancy test stick maybe.. just imagine it okay.. I know you know it/.. so back to the story..]

OMO!!! (O.O) my mom is pregnant and I hope it's a boy or maybe a girl.. I jumped in happiness and I slipped at the chair and thank God someone catched me.. and guess who it's Kai.. (:

Ooohh you're heavy than I thought .. He said having a frown on his face but he smiled..

I'm sorry I having heavy breakfast.. I said 

so what do you have there and you're jumping like a pabo...

oh nothing it's just that my mom is p-pregnant... and I jump again like an idiot..

oh yeah.? I'm so happy for you.. so what are you going to call him/ her.? a name ah.? he asked while leading me to the back door..

ahm,, maybe my mom will be in-charge with that.. 

let me just ask where are you taking me..?

then he covered his hands in my eyes, trust me okay? he said..