care

EXO ran over to our house with Yeonha..

they heard what happened last night and they are so worried about me.. of course they are my friends..

DIIINNGGGGG DOOOONNGGGGG~!!!!!!!!

Yeonha ran to me and hugged me..

I was dumbfounded.. because I don't know why I'm not hurt anyway.. "what?" I just asked her..

are you okay? she said with worried eyes..

guys stop.. I'm okay.. okay? I will not let that girl have me on my knees.. I'm stronger than you know guys.. hahaha.. I said laughing at them so hard... (but they didn't know that I cried hmm.. lies again but I'm strong you know..)

~yah whatever.. Tao said..

and I saw D.O. oppa and Kai smiled at me.. I smiled at them too.. I'm happy they're here with me...

Just take a seat at the living room guys.. watch tv or something.. I said..

~mom is not here at the house cause she needs to go to their office even if she's in a leave, because she is having birth after one month..

[A/N~ sorry guys.. I know you didn't felt that it's been how many months since Jinhan's mom is pregnant.. but stay tune guys.,..]

D.O.'s POV

we are so worried about Jinhan cause we knew that she is weak on this situations but when we got to their house.. she just laughed at us.. well maybe we thought wrong..

Jinhan ah, where's mom? I asked her..

what did you say.? she said..

what? uhm no.. I mean where is your mom.. you didn't let me finish my sentence.. oh you.. don't be assuming.. and I stucked my tounge..

nye.. whatever I'm not that assuming.. blehh.. and she stucked out her tounge too..

~yah you're just like kids.. Chanyeol interrupted..

tsk.. he started it.. she pouted...

you're so cute!!! I said as I pinched her cheeks..

yah~ stop that.. you're much cuter she said as she pinched my cheeks too... but harder...

ouch!! that hurts.. I said annoyed but it turned to smile

yah~ why are you smiling? she asked annoyed..

why? what's wrong if I smile? don't you like it?

no, it's not that---

~yah stop that you two.. you're too-- ghh.. stop it!... Tao said still annoyed..

why?!!!! we said in unison..

oh kids.. Xiumin said..

oh sorry dad.. I teased..

and we all laughed...

we are all talking, chatting, teasing and running around the house..we are free on doing whatever we want cause ajumma is not here..

~end of D.O.'s POV

JINHAN'S POV

my cheeks really hurts even though he didn't squeezed it so hard..

my cheeks are really sensitive today ey.?

~~~~

guys.. want something to eat? I shouted so that everyone will hear me...

YES!!! they all said in unison...

~okay so who wants to come with me to buy something to eat..

uhm,, by the way what do you want to eat?

any chicken food you can find... Kai suggested..

hyung we already ate chicken this morning and you are the one who suggested it. so now let's have anything but no chicken.. Chanyeol said..

yah~whatever hyung... Kai pouted.. *cute*

so who wants to suggest anything? I asked again..

ice cream.. Tao said..

or maybe any bread.. Luhan added..

hmm.. you're suggesting different foods.. so I'll just buy something that everyone likes..

so who wants to come with me.? I asked them..

me.. me.. me.. six of them raised their hands

I'll take.. Yeonha, D.O. oppa, Kai and Baekhyun oppa..

yah~what about us.. Chen and Xiumin oppa said in unison.

maybe next time guys.. if you'll come too we can't fit in the store we're going.. I said cheering them up..

okay.okay.. Chen oppa said..

bye guys..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so no we're here at the store well maybe not a store..maybe..

so.what are we going to buy for the guys.. Baekhyun oppa asked me..

uhm..er.. ih.. i don't know.. I said giving them an expression...

WHAT..???!! they all shouted in unison..

uhm.. hihi.. I just said that,, for them to stop.. sorry guys.?? I pouted..

oh don't give us that look Jinhan,, we will find a way.. D.O oppa said as he puts his arms in my shoulder..

and I saw Kai oppa glared at us.. hmm.. what's with him.. he's acting cold this days..

~but how.? I said as I step to my right to get out of his arms.. because I'm feeling someone is heating up..if you know what I mean...

well.let's just buy sweets.. Baekhyun oppa suggested..

or maybe we can bake something.. Yeonha said..

yah~ you're right that's great.. maybe the guys wants to bake.. I said overwhelmed..

and I put my hands to the shoulder of Kai oppa to make him smile.. and yeh.

he smiled.. but I think someone's jealous again...

OH BOYS!!? I said to them..

and I think they know what I mean and we all laughed.. and the people around looked at us the "whatever" look...

tss.. so where are we.?

we have to buy the ingredients now.. I said as I look at them and they just smiled at me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥

yehet..ohorat... update again.. and happy happy birthday to our exo maknae SEHUN oppa... sangilchukahamnida oppa.. yehet... 사일주카함니다 우따 ♡★♥☆

---please read my fanfic throughout its ending.. Kamsahamnida.. :-) and comment or vote for it guys.. thanks..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~