memories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 05

yah! morning again!!

it's nearly my birthday.. mom where are you.?

mom? ma? where are you?

oh sorry honey I'm here at the basement just taking some things..

mom I thought.. oh honey don't think too much.. yah you got teary eyes now honey.. hmm I'm not going anywhere okay?

okay mom.. I said while wiping my tears..

so what do you got there?

these? a big box huh.. It's just some pictures of you when you're still a baby and some pictures of me and your dad..

oh lemme see, let me see..

okay okay,, just take a good care of it.. it's a valuable thing you know..

ne mom,, I know that..

 ~~~~~~~~~

okay so let's see..

ouh so many albums we got here.. let's see..

pictures of me when I'm still a baby, okay, when I'm 6 years old. 7..

oh wait who is this I think I know him somewhere.. wait isn't this..

D.O. Kyungsoo oppa? why is he here at my 7th birthday.. and here he is giving my present and it's a shirt.. shirt again like he just gave me yesterday.. hmm..

is it him? coz it looks like him.. okay I'll ask mom..

mom, where are you again? I'm here at the kitchen sweetie.. wae?

uhm can I ask you something mom.? who is this?

oh that's Kyungsoo haven't I tell you yet that he is your childhood friend or ***love she whispered..

what did you said mom? 

Oh nothing.. I said he's your childhood friend.. why?

I can't believe it.. what happened I didn't noticed it?

well it's just you know.. okay sit here I'll tell you the whole story.. so

here at your seventh birthday you seemed so happy back there and yet you were sad because he and his family will go to America for about an ahm 10 to 11 years I think?

and you know what...when they got back here in Seoul you're not talking or hanging out with him so I think he hated you because of your attitude and now I think you're getting close to him again ha..

so are you now friends again honey? mom asked while preparing for braekfast...

ahm.. hmm.. ahh yeah sort of..

mom why didn't I just remembered it when i'm with him?

honey because you've forget about it already and now you've seen this picture again.. you know the story behind it so why don't you talk to him and apologize honey?

mom, I don't think... (I was cut by mom)

honey please, you made him feel bad about his self and you won't apologize to him?

okay mom, just give me some time okay?

but before that eat your breakfast honey, it's getting colder now.. 

oh it's here already? why didn't I noticed?

it's because you're thinking too much honey you didn't even know what you re doing..