new here

it's 5:00 in the morning hmm.. it's too early.. so Jinhan went to their rooftop..

~oh I love Seoul so much.. it's so beautiful here.. why can't I stay here for a moment..

grr.. I didn't thought it's cold up here... thanks God I brought my blanket with me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dad.. why do we have to stay here.? a child said...

honey, it's because my job is here now.. they transfered me here.. that's why I bought this house, don't you like it here.? his dad said..

but I miss my bestfriend dad..

don't worry honey we'll visit them sometimes and he hugged her daughter...

~~hmm.. that reminds me of my dad.. miss you appa.. and I looked at the sky..

---- hmm.. a new neighbor ey.? they're early.. hmm maybe Baekhyun's family sold it already.. well it's good for them.. I hope they're nice..

~honey, get out of the car and help me carry this bags.. the woman said..

whatever mom... and a girl just like in my age went out of the car,, and our eyes met.. I gave her a smile but she returned a glare...

hmm, well maybe not..!?

it's now 6:00 in the morning and I want to make breakfast.. I want mom to rest for now.. well it's not good for the baby if she'll do all the works....

*DIIING DOOONG...

hmm.. who is it now.? it's too early to visit.?

I opened the door and saw........................

D.O. oppa.. yah oppa what are you doing here.. and what do you got there.?

~yah oppa I'm talking to you..

hmm.? he said turning his head to face me..

what are you looking at.? I asked and looked at what he's looking at.. oh it's that girl..

flattered of her beauty ey.? I said with an expression on my face..

oh no.. you're more beautiful.. he smirked...

whatever.. just come in..

hmm.. she blushed.....

why are you looking at her lately.? I asked while we're walking through the living room..

oh that,, it's because she winked at me.. well maybe you have a new neighbor... she don't look familiar to me.??

hmm.. you're lucky that she gave you a wink..

what.? why.? he said looking at my eyes confused..

well it's because she gave me a glare when I smiled at her.. I said to him and I gave him a death glare..

oh is that why.. hmm. well maybe you don't just have a new neighbor.. you have a new hater too.. he teased...

tsss.. whatever..but why are you here early in the morning...

uhm.. it's because I brought pancakes.. and why are you the one cooking isn't your mom here.? he said taking a seat at the table...

uhm.. it's because I just thought that I'll do all the works today.. I don't want mom to be stressed it's not good for the baby you know.... I said while cooking the egg..

er.. I didn't know you know how to cook.. he stood up and went at my back...

*sigh.. whatever.. go back there and prepare the plates I said pushing him to get away from me..